Recent content by Bakuan

1. Bakuan

Pecko visual glitch

If you manage to kill Pecko at the exact same time Pecko is about to fly, the shadow will still be there. I didn't wait to see if Pecko respawns or not because I was farming for the card.
  2. Bakuan

[Gameplay] Steam invite not working

Though I know I did a horrible job at explaining last time.. my problems have been fixed. Thanks for the support ^^
  3. Bakuan

Via Steam. We also do steam now since you made it possible that way.
  4. Bakuan

For me, the when anyone of us try to connect with each other, it tries to connect but it never does so it times out.
  5. Bakuan

Yep it is Teddy. It was something about this update that made it so me and my friends couldn't play together. Not sure if it helps but my friends and I had a similar problem with this before from a previous update. Then after the major update about being able to invite people off of steam it...
  6. Bakuan

I am having the same problem with my friends. Before the most recent update, we were able to play together. So we tried playing yesterday but we couldn't all connect. At first one of my friends could connect with another then after we restarted the game and relaunched steam, none of us could...
  7. Bakuan

[Gameplay/Visual] Invisible thorns in Temple of Seasons

Sorry about that didn't realize it when I took a look through the topics
  8. Bakuan

[Gameplay/Visual] Invisible thorns in Temple of Seasons

After trying to finish the story quest for seasons since the last updated I played was just fighting winter, I went to explore seasons again. On my way to Winter's room, the thorns on the ice place do not show up result me in getting hit and making it nearly impossible for me to reach winter's room.