Recent content by Best Game Ever!!!

1. B

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

When will you implement the actual buying of fish? I am seriously upset i couldn't even buy it in Tai Ming, please priorities this. -Sincerely a worried fish lover.
  2. B

First Impressions 2.0

Hello my name is Sidney and i have as far as the Tai Ming update goes 100% completed the game on front line story mode (not to brag). As a beta tester of the game i feel kind of empty now just waiting to see what you will be implementing next. Over all GREAT GAME, but now that i have all the...
  3. B

About the recipe list is there going to be harder recipes that give better stuff? Maybe recipes including rare item drops or only including rare items... Will there be more bows? I would love to be able to craft really good bows from the starting bow? Maybe some sort of magic buff system with...
  4. B

When are you going to be able to buy fish, i really don't wanna rely on potions when upgrading my animal. Any way to get lots of food for the pets like a food shop maybe the pastry shop. I Don't mind the prices. From a grinding loving Swedish guy.