Recent content by Bipolarbear

1. Bipolarbear

Version 0.602a

Loving the new Frontline update/the game in general, but just to clarify, at 61% when I'm at the Festival and get told I can reset to before the festival, that's as far as the game goes at the moment rigtht? Or am I missing something? I assume as updates roll out the story will increase in length.
  2. Bipolarbear

Giga Slime Bean Bag

I just switched from Arcade Mode to Story Mode and was given an item that I can't figure out how to use or what it's for. I got the "Giga Slime Bean Bag" that can't seem to be equipped. Can this be placed down anywhere or is it purely for aesthetic purposes in the inventory? Sorry if this has...
  3. Bipolarbear

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

STEAM ID: TheHypercore I'd love to play co-op story or arcade mode with anyone. Edit: Here's my Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999565237/ I've added several Steam Profile links as well.
  4. Bipolarbear

Version 0.602a

I just want to say thank you so much for such an amazing game. It's by far one of the best games I've ever played. I started playing the Stable build in 6 and decided to switch to Frontline. Should I create a new character or just port mine over from stable? Sorry if this is the wrong place to...