Recent content by BlueOnion439

1. B

How to add support for glyph heavy languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc)

After installing VS2017 professional, I installed XnaForVs2017 and followed the order written in the readme.txt. After that, I compiled the font, and it worked perfectly. I really appreciate that you still have that file. Thank you so much for your help again! I just finished uploading the...
  2. B

Hello, it's me again. I am currently working on the 0.99g patch, knowing that I can now translate parts that were previously untranslatable. However, the font problem I mentioned last time was holding me back again. That's because it's impossible to replace it with another word this time... It...
  3. B

Some bug reports about 0.99b version

Hello, Korean Translator, BlueOnion439 here! I've played the frontline version, and it was amazing. Glad you finally released it. I think I've found some bugs. After the real ending, some characters doesn't change their dialogue to post game one. Screenshot is post-catastrophe. After...
  4. B

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Category : DialogueSnippets LocalID : FinalTower_BraceletSequence01 I think you meant 'braazlet' or 'bracelet', not 'barecelet'.
  5. B

Bugs experienced while playing from the beginning

I didn't know that google sheet exists. /ghostshipreset would work just fine. Thank you!
  6. B

Hello, it's me again! Found another error while progressing in Mt bloom. Similar to what was described in the festival above, it's about output errors in translated text. In the preview window (located on the right) for replacing equipment, the text corresponding to 'special effect' is...
  7. B

Yes, I installed Visual Studio Code, and I tried to install XNA Game Studio, but there was a problem installing the prerequisite Visual C# 2010 Express and I couldn't proceed with the installation. Actually, this was to correct minor typos, so I thought it would be better to translate it into...
  8. B

In fact, I bought a new computer two months ago and formatted my computer files. The files I am currently translating are the files I backed up before formatting. And no, I installed the file from that link and the problem still exists. And it seems that the Visual Studio Express download...
  9. B

Oh, that was a different matter. When I loaded the translation file, it said that the progress was 240%, so I thought I had corrupted the file by mistake. Turns out the problem was caused by the wrong game directory being specified. So I fixed the problem where the current progress was wrong...
  10. B

I was trying to use the font tool in Windows 10. I've been generating sprites with Windows 10 before, and there was nothing wrong with that. I also tried it on a Windows 7 virtual machine, but unfortunately Steam does not run properly, and accordingly the translation file cannot be loaded...
  11. B

Hello, I am a Korean patch translator. I was aware that the official release date of Secrets of Grindea was approaching, and I am working on the overall translation review accordingly. I'm in the process of creating a spritefont, and I see an error I've never seen before. It's 'Error loading...
  12. B

Hello! I'm playing the game by making a new save file to bring back old play memories and have fun again, while also checking the translation. In this article, I would like to report bugs (things that look like), translation errors, etc. that I found while playing. If I find a new problem...
  13. B

Codex of Vilya, Freddy, Teddy is missing

Oh, I see. Thanks! By the way, what's that sprout sign under the bloomo means?
  14. B

Codex of Vilya, Freddy, Teddy is missing

I think Vilya, Freddy, and Teddy's enemies codex is missing. I know the codex is registered after the battle on the bridge. It seems to have existed before. Is it a bug or intentional change?
  15. B

The 'kana' problem in key setting

Hello again, I'm on vacation! :D I tried to reproduce the problem described above, but this time it worked. Hmm... In the past, when the problem occurred, I accidentally changed the action/attack key from z to kana, and as soon as I pressed kana (Korean-English conversion key) to change it...