Recent content by Brom

1. Brom

Lore speculations / discussion (spoiler alert!)

Well that's plausible, actually - it might have been retrieved after Zhamla's demise and hidden within the Flying Fortress.
  2. Brom

Translation Suite Instructions

This would be an issue in Italian as well, but I usually circumvent it by changing the dialogue slightly to something like "we should all be here before talking to him/her" (if it's Bag talking) or "I'm not going to repeat myself, make sure everyone is here"; you get the gist. Saves me an headache.
  3. Brom

Translation Discovery - new annoying feature for non-English Steam users!

"Anche se questo gioco non ha una traduzione ufficiale in Italiano, sullo Steam Workshop è presente almeno una traduzione amatoriale! Vuoi dare un'occhiata a quali traduzioni sono disponibili?" Sì/No There you go! :D ...and while I'm at it: mad props to you guys (and, well, gal, right?) for...
  4. Brom

[Italian] [#centopercento] [Bows are for losers anyway]

Capito; l'ho allegata a questo post, ma comunque non è un download molto grande, sono appena 186kb. Il file va estratto dentro la cartella Documenti/Secrets of Grindea/languages; una volta fatto, vai sulle opzioni e dove c'è "Browse Languages" se premi destra/sinistra dovrebbe uscirti la lingua...
  5. Brom

Innanzitutto ti chiedo scusa per il ritardo nella risposta; ultimamente sono stato parecchio preso dagli esami e non mi è venuto in mente di controllare regolarmente questo forum. Se vuoi posso uploadartela pure qua, però dovrai scaricarla comunque, quindi se il problema sono i gb del telefono...
  6. Brom

Translation Suite Instructions

If you have it saved on your pc you should be able to check it out by tapping left or right when highlighting "browse translations" in the options menu.
  7. Brom

What are your thoughts on difficulty balance?

Hah, well, thanks for the quick reply! Of course I didn't expect balance in general to be a top priority right now, but it's still good to know you plan on looking at it sometime in the future. And I'll definitely try out that /beastmode command, thanks for the tip!
  8. Brom

What are your thoughts on difficulty balance?

Okay I'm not one to usually complain about things like that, but I'm really struggling when playing this game on Hard. Like, I had to drop the difficulty to easy to beat Winter, and now Queen Bee completely wrecks me. I can barely get to denting her healthbar with all the bloody superbees she...
  9. Brom

As the title says, as of 0.719a [frontline] the translation is complete - doesn't mean it's done, though. There's still probably more than enough typos around, some sentences that I might not like and end up rewriting, some stuff that I haven't 100% decided yet. And, of course, since the game is...
  10. Brom

General Info & FAQ

I'm having a small issue with how words are arranged in the Crafting menu. Like, let's say there's an armor I lack components for. The game takes the UnknownName string and sticks the appropriate IngameMenu_Inventory_Category string after that. This obviously works wonderfully in English, but...