Recent content by BStew

1. B

Flying Fortress Phase-Shifting Course

Alright, I just beat it! Thanks for helping me get 100% game completion!
  2. B

Save my soul lol. Thanks
  3. B

Tannie mentions that there are shortcuts that need to be used in order to finish the course on time. I can't seem to find them :/ spent a few hours troubleshooting the course in order to find a shortcut but to no avail.
  4. B

Does anyone have any hints for how to finish the 20-second timer for the 3rd chest? It is currently the only thing I need for 100% game completion. Thanks!
  5. B

Game Completion

Alight- now I have everything in the game except the 20-second timer for the phase-shifting course. Let's hope I can figure it out!
  6. B

Game Completion

I have over 100 hours on a character, yet I can't quite seem to get 100%. I am currently at 96. I have gotten all cards, caught all fish, gotten all enemy drops, defeated all bosses, & finished story mode (as of the latest frontline update). As it relates to what I may be missing, right now I am...
  7. B

Game Completion

When playing on the latest frontline update, should I always be able to get 100% game completion? Or are there certain quests that haven't been fully implemented, preventing me from reaching the 100%?
  8. B

Cannot Escape Startington? (Frontline newest update)

I figured it out. Thanks for the help!
  9. B

The puzzle is there. However, I am seemingly unable to interact with it in any way- it doesn't seem as if I can solve the puzzle? perhaps I am missing something
  10. B

Currently in the ghost ship portion of the game, when in the new startington I am pretty sure you are supposed to be able to leave each of the sections corrupted after entering, interacting with something, and leaving each house. However, with the bottom left building, I cannot interact with...