Recent content by CeliriaRose

1. C

Version 0.718b

I still really don't like the new smash skill. I went in game and gave it a try and it still just feels like a magic skill not a strength/two handed skill.
  2. C

Smash feedback

Fair point though those can still be read more as physical attacks just with advanced speed. The shadow clone and warrior spirit aren't necessarily magic as they are the after image of how fast the character is able to move. Similar to how in anime for example there will be characters who move...
  3. C

Smash feedback

Just my opinion but I really don't like the direction you guys are taking the smash ability. I understand that you are trying to improve it's usefulness and that's all well and good but it's supposed to be a two handed skill whereas what you're currently turning it into reads more as a magic...
  4. C

(suggestion) More town dialogue

This may be something already planned to be added at some point but as I was playing through today I noticed that outside of a few key characters most of the townsfolk have one line for the entire length of what's playable. The town is already so gorgeous and lively that it makes it a shame that...
  5. C

Thoughts On The New "Effects"

I actually disagree. I love the time warp effect. sure it's not "pixely" but it looks great and really sells the idea that time is shifting. I would very much prefer that effect stay.