Recent content by Chax

1. C

SoG German Youtube Series

This is going to be the last part for some time, until the game is patched a little bit further. I had great fun with the game and recommend it to everyone out there. Can't wait to play more of it and i'll keep lurking the forums and the devblogs for information about future updates. 10/10 -...
  2. C

Temple of seasons is a masterpiece. Great leveldesign, nice enemys and the hardest push/pull-riddle i've ever met in my career. Watch me become insane! :D
  3. C

Before we enter the 2nd dungeon, it's time to catch up with some sidestuff like fishing. :)
  4. C

Weird stuff going on in Santa Clauses toy factory. Very thematic area, nicely decorated and great boss fight. Fun episode!
  5. C

Woops, I've changed it. Thanks for that Chocodemon! :)
  6. C

Hey, Listen! In ep. 9 we meet up with Naniva, a little Fairy who wants to lead us to the second temple once we got the needed energy.
  7. C

After we finished the first temple, it's time for some sidequests. Oh, and we visit Seasonne for the first time, beautiful!
  8. C

Gun-D4M fight today, fun times!
  9. C

First temple time. Let's do this!
  10. C

WHAT? The forest has cursed itself? Can we fix it and make our way to the first temple? Let's see!
  11. C

In pt 4 of the series we start doing some sidequests and even enter the pumpin woods, nice music in there.
  12. C

Part 3 is now up. We're investigating everygrind city and find out how expensive everything is. :(
  13. C

Just a few minutes ago i've uploaded pt 2 of the series. Enjoy watching me getting owned by the gigaslime... urgh!
  14. C

Oops, it was kinda late when I created this thread and I messed up. Here is the link to pt 1 and i'll edit the op. Thank you guys. :)
  15. C

Hey there buddys, just today I've started my playthrough of the game. Watch me play through the game if you don't mind the german language which is used in my videos. Whatever, feel free to join me on the channel and tell me what I can do better. :) Greetings, Denny Edit: Forgot the link...