Recent content by chiotti

1. C

Max Level?

Ah okay so I'm getting some exp from monsters inside of the season temple. But wait I don't even have access to those bosses at all. just the ones from the flying fortress and the slime.
  2. C

Max Level?

well I spent the last hour grinding materials for crafting and my experience bar is exactly the same at level 18. I hope someone out there knows whats going on haha. I'll create a new character if I have to, I was planning on having a few anyway.
  3. C

Max Level?

So I finished what I could of the story and loved the game so far.. but for some reason I've stopped earning exp. I'm level 18 at the moment and have a bit of exp in the bar, but it has not moved at all since I've noticed it. I wanted to grind up and farm things but I can't. Is this a bug or is...
  4. C

Secrets of Grindea Wineskin Port for Mac: Release

I downloaded the wrapper and Wineskin and have the game purchased, but can you please explain how to find the setup.exe that I am supposed to have access to now? If not, I suppose I could whip out my ancient laptop and download the game, transfer the files from to USB then put them onto my mac...
  5. C

Secrets of Grindea on Steam Early Access!

Will this game ever be released on Mac?