Recent content by Crimefridge

1. C

Farming Spots

You can farm the spot near the Witch's hut warp if you hold right against the wall. Good for farming pumpkins for ATK food.
  2. C

Highest DPS early game build ?

My fastest time is 19:51 that I recorded. I didn't record the run I got a slime hat drop, and I made a lot of mistakes. My menuing sucks, sometimes I take too long to weapon swap, I don't optimally use Flamethrower over Whirlslash and vice-versa, and some of the enemy position / movement RNG...
  3. C

I just tried your build. My kill on Phaseman was much faster with Flamethrower, at the cost of a slightly slower Giga Slime. I think I made up that time with the speed I killed the creeps before the boss with Whirlslash though. It felt faster to me running Whirlslash + Flamethrower with...
  4. C

I edited my post. There's a lot more info now. What do you define as a Phaseman one cycle? As in while he's still on the left side of the screen?
  5. C

I ran multiple test speed runs. Since I can't use Piercing Dash cancels, I used Flamethrower. My pathing was to get the first chest left of the bridge, kill the boss closest to the right hand side of the bridge, kill two bunnies or slimes on the way to get level 2 from entering town, and not...
  6. C

Any way to make the pet minigame easier?

I completed the bee taming while half asleep at 4 AM in less than 5 minutes. People just gotta give it a proper try.
  7. C

Furious Giga Slime Defeated!(Arcade)

Does the perfect shielding 6 projectiles from Phaseman benefit you more than just meleeing?
  8. C

Perfect Guard effect on Yeti Breath attack

Currently, there is no benefit other than reducing the first hit of the attack's damage on shield by half. I would like to see the Winter's Guard and Energy Shield to work on this for one, and I would like a greater benefit for the fairly difficult to time block. Like, no slow, ends the attack...
  9. C

Character Build - Item Feedback

Okay, I found out about all this stuff I was asking earlier. I now know the Lumber Axe isn't obtainable anymore (why the FUCK did they remove it?), I know how you grinded, but how did you level your pet up? Did you just farm and use money on potions?
  10. C

Furious Giga Slime?

I just perfect blocked the spin attack and it stopped them from moving while spinning. That's the ticket I think.
  11. C

Character Build - Item Feedback

I've collected almost everything in the game except Arcade mode items, and my final build ended up being a two-handed Whirlslash build for farming. Skills Whirlslash 10 Fireball 3 Cloud Strike 5 Haste 5 Talents Surgeon 5/5 Brutality 3/3 Strength 5/5 Fencer 5/5 Backhander 3/3 Burning...
  12. C

Furious Giga Slime?

You can burst DPS him down with that first skill in the two-hander tree. Does the highest burst in the game. You should be able to kill him before he gets a third spin. Plants build isn't worth it. Flamethrower, Fireball, or the two-hander leaping attack.
  13. C

[Crash] Static Touch + Spirit Slash

Whenever I use Static Touch (Lvl 9) with Spirit Slash (Lvl 5) on an enemy, the game crashes. This does not occur when the attack is used on nothing. I am using a wand if that matters.