Recent content by d_nlo

1. d_nlo

I can't get the third drop from the statues

I have no idea, I still don't have the S-rank achievements from the arcade mode, and neither those that you get from completing each region exclusive challenge-room.
  2. d_nlo

I can't get the third drop from the statues

I've got two or three of them after a 3 hours farming session. So, you'll get that, eventually.
  3. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

I believe that in that case, when you have over 180ASPD the 20% DMG increase from the Attack Potion is better than the 10ASPD increase from the Haste Potion.
  4. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

Equipment, cards and bosses also make a difference. When I tried the same thing without cards and with just the basic equipment, the results were: 2H Skill > 1H Skill > 1H Basic Attacks > Magic Spell But, when using the best equipment of the game and trying against another boss that allows you...
  5. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

Critical hits are almost not worth going for. I mean, you get so little return for the 3 levels upgrade for crit damage. The 15% Crit Chance increase is good tho. But again, ain't worth to select items just for the crit, instead of raising your base damage. Also, after some tests on BEASTMODE...
  6. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

But finding the perfect meta build is fun! Look at those theoretical damage formulas / builds! I have no idea if my calculations are right, but it is fun doing it anyway.
  7. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

I made a few more tests, but that time with all the cards and equips avaliable. And it was really close. 1h basic attacking got really close to 2h skill in DPS. BUT. Since you don't need mana for just auto-attacking, the sustained damage from the basic attacks outdamage the 2h skills in longer...
  8. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

All of them. I made a new character for this test. You can add skillpoints by using the command: /skillpoint (or /skillpoints , I forgot already) And you can set your level using /setlevel X where X is the target level. So you don't need to respec in order to test new builds. But you'll miss out...
  9. d_nlo

Rebalance Combat

This is what I found with the current setup: Level 28 ALL Talents Maxed ALL Skills Maxed No Armor No Accessories (I forgot that the forums were on english. Segundos = Seconds) Fire Spell: 1543 damage during 05.11 sec. ~282DPS 1-H Skill: 1688 damage during 03.19 sec. ~455DPS 2-H Skill: 2489...
  10. d_nlo

Arcade Survival Guide: The Battletank

What is the deal with those hitboxes?
  11. d_nlo

Please! Remove Frosty Friend's collision box!

He's such a hindrance on bosses that rely on avoidance. Could you guys make it act like the Gold Charge earth summon?
  12. d_nlo

Power Plant OP?

Just one attempt. I was at level 22 and used the plants to do all the work while running around, dodging attacks. That is the same strategy used to farm for cards, equips and material.
  13. d_nlo

Red Giga Slime Arcade = Arena?

I have NO idea. Sorry.
  14. d_nlo

References in Secrets of Grindea

An Easter Egg related to Silvia and Madeleine, maybe?
  15. d_nlo

Red Giga Slime Arcade = Arena?

I've noticed that too and already edited the guide. I don't think that there is more differences other than the RNG on the attacks.