Recent content by Danger Dan

1. D

Grindea Pronunciation?

So devs, how do you guys pronounce Grindea? Like grin-de-uh or grind-e-uh
  2. D

Potion replaces skill in quickslot

In arcade mode sometimes when i get an ability its either randomly put on Y or B on an xbox controller. When its on Y and i clear the floor without taking damage and i collect the potion it takes over the Y slot and i ended up using a potion at full hp instead of my ability and i had to re equip...
  3. D

upgrading weapons?

How about allowing us to talk to the blacksmith outside the shop working on the anvil and him upgrading our current item stats. Such as 1000 gold +5 attack then the costs gradually go up along with stats to a certain point where the weapons cant be upgraded further.
  4. D

Future Steam Workshop accessibility?

Was wondering if in the future when the game is fully release would there be a chance at having the playerbase make mods for the game? Such as weapons quests or maybe even new areas. Would this be a possibility in the future?
  5. D

Questboard/bounty board

I've had this idea about a quest/bounty board where you can find quests to do when youre bored and have nothing to do. This board could hold quests such as kill 50 yetis or find this elusive miniboss (bigger buffed up normal mob) and kill it for a reward. They could be randomly generated quests...
  6. D

How do you get this chest?

Evergrind fields south, theres this chest here how do you get it? Are the ledges there suppose to do anything? because you cant jump across it