Recent content by Dardrol

1. D

[Gameplay] Main quest progress lost

Things just got complicated... I think I just wait for a patch or something... There's other games in the world. Not as good as this one but still worth playing :)
  2. D

Found the folder in %APPDATA%. In the World and Character folder I got these: Got 3 .wld-files. 0, 1 and 100. Got 2 CHA-files. 0 and 1. In the Backup folder I got: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 files of both .wld and .cha.
  3. D

Hmm... that would be king of awesome of you if you did. O.O save me many hours of boredom XD (awesome stort but its my 4th playthrough so...)
  4. D

Not sure about the files. (Will check tomorrow) In fact I did rush it through... barely did any side quest up until Mount Bloom. I did all of the side quests in there and progresd all the way till the end of the version. And then quit for the night :) (damn phase area took a while XD) I played...
  5. D

I just experienced the very same thing... Thinking about trying to get a refund... Not pleased at all and I feel like I'm tricking people into buying the game when I have been praising it so hard.