Recent content by DarkMetaknight

1. DarkMetaknight

[Gameplay] [Co-Op] [Achievements] Guest Was Given "Challenge Accepted" Achievement With Host Set To Normal

Steps to reproduce: 1. Start the game on Hard difficulty as the host. 2. Have a guest join with Hard set client-side. 3. Have the host set the difficulty to Normal right before the boss . 4. Beat the game and observe that guest earned "Challenge Accepted" with the host set to Normal difficulty...
  2. DarkMetaknight

[Gameplay] [Co-Op] [Spoilers] Treasure Map #9 Given to Host But Not The Guest

For this report, I am the guest player. In Marino Mansion, somehow Treasure Map #9 went to the host but not the guest when opened. This ended up with the host getting the completion counted but not the guest when the treasure was dug up. Note that the host never played without me. Theory of...
  3. DarkMetaknight

[Accessory] An equipment to make grinding more bearable

I'm all for rare drops like cards, but some of these are just ridiculous. I get that they're supposed to be rare, but the way card drop rates are set up seem completely backwards to me. (The less common the enemy, the rarer the drop is the general trend, which makes grinding cards turn...
  4. DarkMetaknight

New fight style?

Personally I'm kinda like eh at these. They're not bad ideas, it's just that I feel like they're already implemented. I mean, we already have greatswords for a mid-range option, and they're slow to compensate. As much as I'd like a weapon effecting movement, we have the Blink spell for that...
  5. DarkMetaknight

Post-game content: Memorium?

I approve of this idea, would be an amazing end-game dungeon, and also please those who don't like Arcade because of lost characters. The dungeon could go into endless once the 100 floors are done, using both ideas.
  6. DarkMetaknight

Winter & Color Blindness

First of all: I beat Winter on Hard before, but after fighting him again to help my brother progress, I realized it was basically sheer luck as to how I beat him. (Blizzard safe zones weren't that far so damage was minimal.) We ended up switching to Normal for our mental well-being. (My brother...
  7. DarkMetaknight

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Just a small one I got here: Autoguard - For defensive builds, this Talent adds a small chance to automatically perfect guard an attack, whether from behind or whatnot. 5 levels, ends up with a max of 15%.
  8. DarkMetaknight

Hidden References/Easter Eggs

Dang dude, I'm gonna be busy for quite a while reading through those, nice finding! I also approve of what picture you chose for Naniva.
  9. DarkMetaknight

Hidden References/Easter Eggs

Thought I'd make a thread on this as it'd be fun, use Spoiler tags when necessary.
  10. DarkMetaknight

[Arcade Mode option] Random names each run

Fecheb, Fimdef, and Paxbam actually sound kinda like names. Definitely not English names, or...Any actual language names, but y'know, maybe alien names? It's entertaining reading through these, there should be a website that updates with 30 new ones a day or something.
  11. DarkMetaknight

[Arcade Mode option] Random names each run

I think it'd be a fun feature to include, random names, much like random looks, each run. To generate a random name, you'd take either 1, 2, or even 3 names and put them together, of course making sure they fit the max character limit. (Preferably in an editable text document of a list of...
  12. DarkMetaknight

[Grinding] Mobs of enemies are based on what you kill

When the game goes into "grinding mode" (when you kill a certain number of enemies in the same room, it spawns hoards) I feel like the ratio of what spawns in bulk should be based on what you're killing the most. When I'm trying to grind Snowbaccas or Turkeys specifically, it becomes rather...
  13. DarkMetaknight

Add an anti-flinch talent/card

Having to rely on RNG would just make me not want to invest in it at all honestly, the only reason I invested into Chill and Burn is because those are added bonuses with no penalty if they don't trigger. (And well, Insult to Injury.) I don't know how you could fix it while keeping the bonus...
  14. DarkMetaknight

Increase the drop rates of certain items

I think it is, because even if it's a small number of players who spend lots of hours on (unlucky) drops, it shouldn't ever get to that point of boredom, if a game becomes boring from an issue, that issue should be solved, period, even if it's for a very small minority of players.
  15. DarkMetaknight

Increase the drop rates of certain items

I couldn't find the drop rates online so I don't know exactly how poor my luck was, but if grinding is gonna be like this and be skewed to RNG rather than skill of fighting with said enemy you grind, I'm just gonna play through Normal and not bother with Hard. First off I'll say this: RNG and...