Recent content by dmbrandon

1. dmbrandon

Version 0.599f (+fufu+fumoffu)

Just tried PDxxShieldxxAttack. Doesn't work. Guess I have to play the game like a person now :(
  2. dmbrandon

Version 0.599f (+fufu+fumoffu)

hehehehehehheheheheh
  3. dmbrandon

Highest DPS in current build!

Good looks. I'm bad at arcade. my playstyle is all about taking the hit for the greater good. Arcades all like, stop it. now.
  4. dmbrandon

If I had any effect on the game, I hope my constant bitching about that damn fucker getting in the way was help in this decision! XD!!!
  5. dmbrandon

What was I thinking? You're so right! WTF am I gonna do with magic, anyway. LOL
  6. dmbrandon

Some Suggestions!

We're idiots like that. We saw EXP going up really fast and we're like... "Fuck it, grind it out" LOL 1. I was thinking perhaps just making sure the EP is used on frame 1? This way, you can waste 60 ep in a quick drop to cancel 4 hits to a bit of burst? Would require clawing a controller to...
  7. dmbrandon

Attack speed potion is irrelevant, since the tactic allows you to attack as fast as you can hit the button. The damage potion was helpful for HM winter for me. I did like 45% on the church phase to kill him. (That's the ice maze.) @Teddy Perhaps for pets, cap at 5-6 per stat? That way, the...
  8. dmbrandon

Well, like... He should lmao. This shit is BROKEN LOL
  9. dmbrandon

Some Suggestions!

Firstly, I'm dmbrandon! Professional Smite Commentator, former pro in multiple games, and (self recognized) authority on game mechanics! (see: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/highest-dps-in-current-build.4254/ ) I have come across a few things I would like to mention about...
  10. dmbrandon

While I'm not sure 100% I have the best in slot in all situations (I doubt a spreadsheet is needed for beta lmao), this application of advanced canceling is by FAR the top DPS in the game currently. Attack animation cancels for Piercing dash in the initial startup frames are key, since if...