Recent content by Donald

1. Donald

Version 0.599a

Using an insect swarm build I found he wasnt too hard once I realized all his tricks. But the gust walls are kinda tough for normal mode. Maybe nerf their damage for normal or halve their duration? Then again if people spec defense the gust shouldnt do much at all?
  2. Donald

Make a better room to farm Season Mages in?

--Yeah id like to see the spawn ramped up all around. Lots of dead space in the temple it feels. Perhaps Im just sticking inside it too long so it feels smaller.
  3. Donald

Streaming some SoG! -will try to update thread each time

Well, I intended it to mean 10 minutes from the time of the post(Which should show the time posted as whatever time zone you set the forum to be on). Also, I have two sessions recorded from streaming today. I kinda expected people to check the channel/profile to learn about the channel/stream...
  4. Donald

That was depressing

That was depressing
  5. Donald

Stream of Arcade Multiplayer starting soon! twitch.tv/FINALroge

Stream of Arcade Multiplayer starting soon! twitch.tv/FINALroge
  6. Donald

Streaming some SoG! -will try to update thread each time

twitch.tv/FINALroge Stream includes a variety of games, depending on my mood/who is online. You can find me streaming PST evenings.
  7. Donald

Update soon?

Guess Im not the only one with the itch.
  8. Donald

[Intro] Arcade Design Save Feature

This is one of those tiny tweaks that I could live without, but if its worth their time to implement then It would add to the game.
  9. Donald

I Take Back Everything I Said About Chain Lightning

I have had more successful runs with chain lightning and stormy lv1(until floor 5 then lvl 2). The silver charge is just amazing for taking out groups. /omg (ro emoticon)
  10. Donald

Tons of Secrets of Grindea Coverage Here!

Love the vids, and love the commentary on what skills you are using/why certain tactics. Keep em comin.
  11. Donald

Making the Bow a primary Weapon

I suppose you can see why Wizardry Online held off on adding bows in. Range is just too powerful or unsatisfying.
  12. Donald

[Gameplay] Pecko Boss

Give it three heads and instead of 2 pecos at 75% hp. How about at 75% hp the boss pecos right head falls off then forms a buffed peco then at 50% the same happens to the left head, then at 25% it can just go berserk with increased attack speed and movement.
  13. Donald

Dodging Strike on Hard against Boars is uselsss

Preach that holy word brother. Amen.
  14. Donald

No Real Penalty for Dying

I think hardcore mode where death=game over would explode the replay value of the game. Higher drop rates, meh. Not much higher I hope. There is always the Memory Room. I would like some unique arcade perks to be attainable from certain progression points in hardcore mode :)