Recent content by Dulled

1. Dulled

[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

Well, the updated translation is up! As always, if you guys find any mistakes, just post on this thread or PM me!
  2. Dulled

List of Puns, Jokes, References, Sarcasm [and Multiple-Reference-Puns]

HQ > LabChemist01: "Chemistry! It is the study of matter, but I prefer to see it as the study of change. Am I wrong, or someone in the dev team is a fan of Breaking Bad? (This is one of Walter White's line)
  3. Dulled

General Info & FAQ

Well, sir, I was having a similar error, but I believe I have found a solution. Have you upgraded your OS recently? I did and installed Grindea on steam. Thing is, I haven't executed it until now. When I did, It installed some .Net files and the translation tool began to work again! Hope that help.
  4. Dulled

Thanks for the amazing feedback. I agree with all these changes. They will be up when I post the new version update. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post them here. And sorry for the late reply.
  5. Dulled

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Congratulations for the progress! I believe that translating the dialogues is much less fatiguing than the Misc files. I wish you luck in your translation!
  6. Dulled

I'm the one that should be sorry. Re-reading my statement now, it really seems to be harsh. I'll use "kinder" words from now on. Remember, if anything on the translation doesn't please you, just post here and I'll check it out ASAP. I should have made it clearer, I'll now change the thread name...
  7. Dulled

As you can read in the title, this is an idiomatic translation, meaning that I know at least proper knowledge of Portuguese. And yes, I live in a country that speaks Portuguese.
  8. Dulled

List of Untranslateable Strings

The main menu itself is not translatable. Single player, multiplayer and options, for example, continue the same. Edit 1: It is translatable, just not at the same time that you change the language.
  9. Dulled

Remember that I have not made any kind of proofreading on the translation. I already found many typos, but I'll spend the night fixing them!
  10. Dulled

Installing & sharing translations

Well, the Portuguese translation is complete. I had to use Megaupload to host the file, as the forum doesn't accept .rar files. I hope Secrets of Grindea gets many more players!
  11. Dulled

Be at ease, as this project is being worked day and night. Some more days and it will be completed! Thanks for the encouragement, dude!
  12. Dulled

List of Puns, Jokes, References, Sarcasm [and Multiple-Reference-Puns]

Well, at least "I" am letting the names as they are in the original. The only ones that I'm translating are generic ones, like Carpenter or Bishop. I don't see a point in translating names...
  13. Dulled

Misc Text Tool Instructions

Well, I believe that I found a tiny bug in the misc. program. The letters with accents, like the 'ê', "á" and "í" are bold. I'm not sure if this will appear in the game, though.
  14. Dulled

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Sorry for the double post, this is needed. There seems to be a disparity in Fahmamera name. While in the Flying Temple dialogues (Ex.:Screen 02) it is spelled Fahmamera, in the NPC tab of the Misc translation tools it is spelled as Farmahmera. Which one is the right one?
  15. Dulled

Friends: a help or a burden?

Hello there! Well, after playing many time the arena mode, both multiplayer and single, I was struck with a question. Do a bigger quantity of friends help in the Arena or they just make everything harder? As for me, I had an improvement playing with one other friend, but when I played with two...