Recent content by Elswor

1. E

Version 0.715a

A few quick notes from around ~15 minutes of testing: - The visuals on the skills are very pleasing. Reaper's Blade in particular feels very satisfying, even without sound effects. - I love Focus with Berserker Style, it slightly counter-acts the EP drain at first and then outright destroys it...
  2. E

House Expansion Pricing, And Why I'm Laughing About It

It's a pretty good money sink. I've already spent around a mil and a half :chicken:
  3. E

Is this Youtube Comment Deserved?

It should be painfully apparent to anyone that the build in question is used for AFK grinding on the lowest possible level enemies to ensure little risk of death and maximize kills. It obviously isn't meant to be used to AFK grind off Tai Ming enemies or even fight them for that matter, that's...
  4. E

Infinite volume since recent update

I think this about sums up my reaction to those numbers. Glad I could help :)
  5. E

I think this item is bugged

Personally I've only ever found 2, for what its worth. It does drop, but seems to just be pretty rare, and Spinsects can be a bit annoying to farm at times.
  6. E

Infinite volume since recent update

You could try going into your C:\%appdata%\Secrets of Grindea\Config.txt and changing the values from there. I'm not entirely sure it'd work but its worth a try. From what I see they go from 0 (0%) to 1 (100%), would be interesting to see what yours are at. My config looks a little something...
  7. E

Version 0.700b

EDIT- Nevermind, I figured it out. The crash had to do with me using the /trollpvp command and the Blade of Echoes specter hitting me. Nothing to do with actually guarding it with the new shield (that works fine :D). Seems to give me a NullReferenceException every time according to reports. So...
  8. E

[Visual/Gameplay] Multiplayer Berserker Style and Damage bug?

Well, that explains everything then! I had begun testing other weapons earlier today, and was sort of confused upon second glance. I had simply assumed it got quickly hotfixed or something :p. Never even occurred to me it could've been Angel's Thirst and how the game loads in data. I didn't...
  9. E

[Visual/Gameplay] Multiplayer Berserker Style and Damage bug?

I've noticed something while using Berserker Style in multiplayer, the skill seems to be visually bugged for anyone but the host! Along with this, something seems wonky about the way damage is dealt on the host client versus non-host clients! Some evidence (thanks to the powers of Sandboxie)...
  10. E

Version 0.680a

Well that was definitely a fun set of fights. Took on both fights on Hard with my lv28 character (with a lv10 pet), and Normal on a lv22 one (with a lv1 pet). It took me awhile to notice exactly what the mechanic was with Zhamla (in that, you can't actually kill him), and I spent a ton of time...
  11. E

What's the design philosophy behind Arcade advancements in the dungeon itself?

If this is your way of saying "We're going to release more hats", then I hope you know I'm already throwing money at the screen yelling this: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/5d/Heavy_award07.wav?t=20110320042337
  12. E

Version 0.670a

Ah that explains it, yeah I had it open most of the day, I would come back every few hours. Guess I didn't notice any hotfixes got applied since Steam doesn't update for me if games are running. :p Looks like you had already beaten me to the punch on that one. Good job!
  13. E

Version 0.670a

So, after heading over to the new Tai Ming area and exploring the place a bit, I decided to head out and head back to Evergrind and check around to see if anything broke/changed/whatnot. I didn't really go too far into Tai Ming's new area since I'm waiting to run through it with friends, most I...
  14. E

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Some recent, some old, minor visual errors as of patch 0.660a: Whew that was quite the dump of minor visual errors.
  15. E

Version 0.660b

Well, going into this blind on Hard difficulty was pretty darn good challenge, even at level 28. Ditched using my silly lv70-something pet in favor a simple lv10 one (because otherwise its just throwing balance out the window) and wow, the boss gave me a run for my money and I really couldn't...