Recent content by Endasil

1. E

[Feedback] Trophy progress

Another vote for this idea!
  2. E

[crash] Rejoining over hamachi.

A similar thing happend to me once today but over internet without hamachi. I did a save & quit, rejoined the game, client crashed. I tried it again after but could not reproduce that.
  3. E

Splitting four-pack?

The game is so cheap they are almost giving it away for the price it's at. Reward the poor hard working students for their hard work and give them $2 extra. Charity is good. ;)
  4. E

I love the ghost!

Just wanted to say how much i love the possibility to do the crying and flag waving while being a ghost, really charming!
  5. E

A Styles slot for weapons

Another vote for this idea!
  6. E

Inspiration for more puzzles

Oh that game really brings back memories of good old times. Todays rpgs just aren't the same, well maybe Secret of Grindea can change that.:)
  7. E

[Gameplay] Magic effects persist after /respec

Not sure how important this is since respec is a feature intended for testing, but it is currently possible to do things like /respec, spend all skills in stormcloud, summon it, /respec put all skills in shadowclone, cast it and then /respec into whatever you want. This way you become way more...
  8. E

Trade system with friends

Great to hear. So what priority does implementing trade have? Something that we will see within the next month or something far away?
  9. E

Do you like the bees?

I have seen that i am not the only person who shall we say, do not consider the bees their best friend. So i'm a bit curious about how many there that are actually enjoying them and how many that think that the bees in their current form take away from the fun.
  10. E

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions and What you liked the most Wow, This game is super charming, so many details that i love, it reminds me a lot of secret of mana and Zelda. First we have the ability to walk into peoples houses and smash pots, immediately zelda association and lots of happy memories that...
  11. E

Trade system with friends

I am all for trading and using level limits on items to prevent players from using them if they are too powerful. A multiplayer rpg without is just silly. All the great multiplayer rpgs i have ever played have a trade feature.
  12. E

Changing the name of "zoom" to "resolution" for clarification

Well to me it seems like it does not use higher resolution images if i choose max zoom, it just drags things out, zooming, scaling up. So zooming seem to be a more accurate description of what is actually happening.
  13. E

First thoughts and a request for gold and item sharing in MP

I really do not think difficulty in a game should be added by taking away basic cooperative features like trade. If you want to make the game harder for you by not trading, why do you just avoid using the trade?
  14. E

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Oh the bees, i hate them. I feel like they really destroy the pace of the game. I hate standing still with my shield up waiting for them to attack. Really wish those were not in the game at all.
  15. E

Restrict Character Names...

By allowing people to name themself ;;;, you have a clear flag for players to avoid. :)