Recent content by fikapaus

1. fikapaus

[Visual] Invisible sprites

If you place a portal on-top/behind [1] a "memory orb/sphere", or whatever they are called, and then walk/dash to the orb and click it to play the memory just as you are entering the portal, your character will turn invisible upon teleporting [2]. It did not matter where I teleported, the...
  2. fikapaus

[GAMEPLAY] Got stuck behind a season orb because of Autumn Wizard tornado

The same thing just happend to me, but as I didn't have Piercing Dash, I could not escape. I could not portal out either, as the portal was put in the wall. Had to restart the game D:
  3. fikapaus

[Gameplay] Furious Giga Slime Sound/Visual don't match when you perfect block with the Ice Shield

Yeah, just like that. How did I not see that thread?!
  4. fikapaus

[Gameplay] Furious Giga Slime Sound/Visual don't match when you perfect block with the Ice Shield

As I'm specced into "Chilling Touch", it sometimes slows/freezes eneimes when I perfect guard. When I'm fighting against either the normal Gigaslime or the Furious Gigaslime and perfect guard their Saw-ability and it turns them into ice, the sound for the Saw-ability finishes, but the Gigaslime...
  5. fikapaus

Version 0.599f (+fufu+fumoffu)

Got stuck at the Bell Puzzle, then I realized I could not complete it when having Shadow Clone active :p
  6. fikapaus

New Quest