Recent content by garish gnome

1. G

I like how the $20 hat has become something of a badge of shame.

Except there's also a DRM free version, and plenty of people who won't use Steam. The developers would be screwing over everyone that bought the game to play multiplayer without it. If you build your games to screw over pirates, you're more than likely going to be affecting legitimate players...
  2. G

Wineskin Port for Mac?

The only mention I've seen on this (very small) forum is an older version run through Wine on Linux. http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/linux-try.130/#post-5734 Whether it's relevant for newer versions, I haven't a clue. Nor do I know if Linux and Mac's Wine differs. I also...
  3. G

I see one of my ideas was used!

I suggested characters having walking animations somewhere once. Game developers all over the place have been using my idea ever since.
  4. G

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

Frosty Friend - Essentially visually a larger version of the previous tier with a slightly more 'muscular' build (but without sacrificing the pudginess). Alternatively a more ape-like quadrupedal appearance might work (a pudgy ape-like appearance, of course). It's largest visual difference would...
  5. G

My pet does not attack. Should it?

Pets are exclusively stat boosts.