Recent content by Harmony

1. Harmony

Version 0.56i

How are you staying alive before he spins? I always screw up at the beginning. =(
  2. Harmony

First Master Collector

I would honestly love something with piñatas in that quest. (๑´ڡ`๑)♡
  3. Harmony

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

I loooove the game!! Wish I didn't need to work I wanna play more:D
  4. Harmony

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Steamname is Harmony! You can find me with a green avatar and the name harmony in it :3 Would love to play with one or more of you guys!
  5. Harmony

*high fives* Tried? I love the series! >w< "Okay, look over here. smile and say cheese!" Even if it was a quote from the third game, Covenant(the second) is my favorite.
  6. Harmony

Its about time! One of the most beautiful rpgs on Playstation One! (Including Legend of Dragoon and some others)
  7. Harmony

Oh yup. I was totally enjoying Starbound, (I actually still do) but then there were so many wipes in short succession that I actually lost interest. Now I'm waiting until it is fully released and give it another go. As for Grindea, I honestly dont mind a wipe there, if I think back how many...
  8. Harmony

The Zombie Preparedness Kit

Dang, thats you in that profile picture? Pretty sick looking! Mhm, what to take with you in a zombie apocalypse.. I don't know, but we really have to think about stuff like that in the future. I actually had a discussion with friends not too long ago about that bath salt drug. We wondered what...
  9. Harmony

I'm just listening to some vocaloids while waiting for the beginning of the pre-order thingie. Oh yeah, and I joined here , so I'm here and there making my post. Yay for semi-activities! @Sunnieh Thanks >w<
  10. Harmony

Tja

Stop saying such stuff! I'm turning 24 next month, I don't want to have grey hair in two years. =(
  11. Harmony

Aha- I get you! Today on work I've read this and was all hysterical about it. Glad I make it home without any major harms. Nervooous. Also, I just registered here. Hai! :)
  12. Harmony

Excited for the game~!

Excited for the game~!