Recent content by Itermites

1. Itermites

Kinda bent outa shape

So I saw this game on steam I was like. Let's get it. So I buy the game shortly after I become a addict and now that I look at the forums. I see if you support the game and get it through the site you get stuff sad panda all day long
  2. Itermites

Docile Pets

Ugh. That pet is making my brain hurt
  3. Itermites

Docile Pets

any word on release for that patch? Cause gift pet is hard af to get
  4. Itermites

Co-op arcade

Hey, just looking for people to play arcade with. I'm terrible at it or maybe I'm just using the wrong builts but I want the bee pet and can't seem to get s ranks to get the item I need. Also can't seem to make it past the 4th level ( as I said I'm terrible at this ) but amazing eat the story...
  5. Itermites

How 100%?

I'm 99% and only missing the gift pet. Which is a pain in the arse to get imo but this list is pretty good
  6. Itermites

Pets

Still new to the game and haven't fished through the forums. So not sure what's been discussed etc. but I was aiming for 100% can't that gift pet is pretty much only thing stopping me that I can tell. Ha. Which apparently I can't get cause my rain and fingers can't seem to sync up ha. But if...
  7. Itermites

Pets

is it just me or are the present and the bee a total pain in the arse to get? On top of that for the raised difficulty to get these pets? There's very little incentive considering they are not really better and don't start out with anything special etc... Id like to see these pets start...