Recent content by Jargalo

1. Jargalo

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Replaying and noticed that Professor Pine's ghost sprite still appears to be the same as Tannie's.
  2. Jargalo

Version 0.911a

That secret boss fight was great, I gotta say. But oh man, it'll be years before I manage to S-rank all the new arena challenges... 99% completion for me, I guess. Oh also all of my characters' skin and clothes have turned black
  3. Jargalo

Version 0.889a

Well, I'm thoroughly enjoying the new arcade mode. The pins are a fun twist and I'm actually making progress with the difficulty reduction. The new pin-seller with the large forehead gives off happy mask salesman vibes to me, heh. A few bugs: the already noted occurrence of the fireball fairy...
  4. Jargalo

shooketh

shooketh
  5. Jargalo

Play time

Hey! I was wondering what other people's recorded hours of play time are on steam! Mine are... 742 hours total... o_o To be fair, at least 200 or so are from leaving the game on overnight, but my actual playtime is probably still in the hundreds.
  6. Jargalo

Version 0.879a

o_o welp...
  7. Jargalo

Comics (Spoilers)

So, after playing through the latest update, I got a few ideas for some little cartoons. I'll try and get them all down on pen-and-non-paper but who knows? Here's the first one, featuring everyone's favorite not-actually-a-pirate undead pirate captain:
  8. Jargalo

All the ghost ship bugs people found so far

Alright, I've got a few: I also had the floating ghost orbs stick around after the wizard died, as well as a few health orbs and such getting stuck in places I couldn't reach. In fact, several of the bugs above I also encountered. Most notably, Luke getting stuck, allowing me to cheese the...
  9. Jargalo

WHY!!?!?? (spoilers) (kinda long) (is a rant)

I mean given all the time-traveling and ghost-interacting that's been going on, I feel like there's still hope... I hope...
  10. Jargalo

Version 0.870a

Welp... that was really something. First off, I just wanna say this was one of the coolest looking dungeons. The Twilight is really cool and creepy looking - I especially enjoyed the bit where I entered the room full of floating furniture and expected it to be held up by ghosts or something...
  11. Jargalo

Fan Art!

I just recently picked up SoG again and I found somewhere the motivation to draw these two they're bfs
  12. Jargalo

Version 0.820c

Uh... unless I'm dumber than I expected, I can't actually progress past Dragonbone dunes - there's a pile of rocks after the phase plate leading to the carpenter. Also, are we supposed to be able to complete the dragon puzzle? Mandrake won't get out of the way. Uh, also, is there supposed to be...
  13. Jargalo

Version 0.715a

So... I decided to start a new character from scratch to test out the utility skills. I grinded up a couple levels in the Pillar Mountains and got some of the utility skills, including Blink. The skill seems to work just fine, and naturally I opted to spam it instead of walking. Unfortunately...
  14. Jargalo

What sort of baddies or mechanics do you want to see in the final dungeon?

The fourth artifact on Zhamla is probably Braazlet. Check out this thread: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/lore-speculations-discussion-spoiler-alert.6398/page-6 (spoilers, obviously)