Recent content by JTE

1. JTE

[Visual]Cutscenes that begin/end with a fadeout skip to black.

The cutscene where you defeat the Giga Slime for the first time, as well as the flashback memory cutscene after completing Seasonne, skip to full fadeout if you skip cutscene. This would be okay if not for one minor detail: The "Waiting for other players..." dialogue box is also fully subject...
  2. JTE

[Puzzle physics] Temple of Seasons doesn't handle backtracking well

You might have to rethink this a bit: Some doors in the Temple of Seasons are directly covered by a pit which requires Summer vines to cross. If you turn the season to Winter or Autumn in that room, then go around and backtrack through that door, you appear inside of the solid wall since your...
  3. JTE

[Co-op] Vine grab consistency

In online co-op, I ran into a situation where a Halloweed grabbed my partner with their vine bind attack in the very same moment I killed it. Because the halloweed died faster on the server's end, the vines did not register as having appeared at all, but on the partner's end they were...
  4. JTE

Vanishing NPC

The wall panel journal on "molecular phasing" in the room immediately following the Phase Man fight seems to be removed if you skip cutscene after triggering the large ruins computer in the room. If that cannot be reproduced, other possible factors to try: I was in 2 player online co-op with a...
  5. JTE

Wisp death animation needs priority

The minor enemy Wisp in the Flying Fortress is the only enemy I've notably encountered in which the hitstun animation is a priority over the death animation. This means the Wisp will fail to die until you stop attacking it. This is a problem for flamethrower magic (and possibly in similar...
  6. JTE

[Gameplay] Arena Challenges count Barrier damage

I just went through an entire Arena challenge fight without taking any actual damage, but it still only gave me an A rank because my Barrier utility spell got hit a couple times. I suppose this side-game needs to be updated to account for the new Utility spells? (eg. Fortify might not reduce...