Recent content by Kaiszer

1. Kaiszer

NEW PORTUGUESE-BRAZIL TRANSLATION* NOVA TRADUÇÃO PARA BRS

Passei o dia tentando baixar no workshop do Steam mas sem sucesso. Estou desesperado tentando baixar essa tradução porque estou querendo jogar com o meu pai que quebrou a perna e ele não sabe ler em inglês. Tem como alguém disponibilizar um link direto da versão 0.99c como foi feito num outro...
  2. Kaiszer

Another Use for Cards

Been just thinking about this as I was playing the game. Took me 5 hours to drop a Monkey card, and many hours to get other cards. Maybe it's just me but most of times I find card bonuses underwhelming. They make a noticeable difference in early the game, but you can barely notice any boost in...
  3. Kaiszer

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

I know everything else they had planned are implemented at this point, but I was thinking of some endgame new skills AND legendary/relic weapons of some sorts which would give the character one or a couple unique attack/buff skills while equipped, and would have some nice normal swing animation...
  4. Kaiszer

Aspect Ratio.

Please, any chance to add an option to keep aspect ratio in "yes fullscreen"/"windowed" modes? I had to downgrade my monitor for the time being, and both modes just horizontally stretches my game and make it look ugly and difficulties gameplay. I really need to keep aspect ratio, even if that...
  5. Kaiszer

Reducing slow down.

Hi :) It worked fine :D the graphics looks kinda pixelated, but I think it'll do until I get another monitor. At least I won't be having too much lag this way(though the aura thingy still slows me) and full screen won't be screwed up. First I'm working on some hardware, as I'm still unable to...
  6. Kaiszer

[VISUAL] No graphics at Festival.

Hi. The screen stop shining in Fullscreen, but nothing is shown up(it remains blue/violet or any other color it was displaying, at time I've changed it to fullscreen). I'll be able to try it in another hardware only in sunday...
  7. Kaiszer

[VISUAL] No graphics at Festival.

OMG, I'm so out of luck... Right after I give Quinton the Royal Jelly and I'm teleported to the festival, I don't get anything else but these shining colors: Does anybody else get this? I'll try to lend some other PC so I can finish this part, at least... If you're wondering about my...
  8. Kaiszer

Reducing slow down.

Width still shrink at fullscreen mode in 0.602a :(
  9. Kaiszer

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Damn! I can't believe I was having such trouble to find something inside my pants! I remember I found it suspicious when I got it, and I totally forgot about that item(I've never suspected it was for catching a pet, though). I now have 100%! Thank you so muuuch!! Now I can focus on Arcade game :)
  10. Kaiszer

I've found the missing ones yesterday, and they didn't count as any % at all. I've realized that missing drops from monsters didn't count as % either, after I got them. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing any other place. I've been exploring every place in details in my recent hours of playing. Not...
  11. Kaiszer

In Completed Quests there should be 15 quests. [CHECKED] S rank on both Arena Challenges. [CHECKED] All trophies must be unlocked. [CHECKED] All recipes crafted. [CHECKED] (including the ones from NPCs) All items dropped by enemies found. [CHECKED] All cards collected. [CHECKED] Eight...
  12. Kaiszer

Solutions... Anyway, I give up then :( I found a chest I didn't before, but it didn't count as %, so I still miss 2%. I'm affraid my save game is corrupt somehow. The only thing that would make sense is the last quest that you can't complete with "your" father, adding the last 2%. I don't...
  13. Kaiszer

I've done everything from that list :( (except for all of the Arcade trophies) I've talked to every NPC, crafted everything, dropped everything, got all the cards, killed all enemies on Hard, collected all treasures, but I still miss those 2%... all I can think of is that I'm missing the...
  14. Kaiszer

I'm positive that somebody else has asked this already, but, what's the max % for the moment? I got everything(I guess) in the game, but I'm still missing 2% for 100% completion. Does Arcade trophies influence somehow? There's another question. It's possible to drop Mountain Boots from Pillar...
  15. Kaiszer

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

I've missed some offensive "energy"('Chi/Ki' spiritual stuff) skills in this game... the animations are soo good, that if I had such developers' abilities I would create tons of offensive skills. And items... and quests... and everything(LOL). I've been imagining some kind of magic + sword...