Recent content by Killfish

1. K

Crash, Of a sort

It's working now! It was in compatibility mode for windows 8, I unchecked that and ran as an administrator and it began running! I don't remember putting it in compatibility mode but maybe I have a setting somewhere that automatically put it there. Thank you so much for your help!! You are a...
  2. K

Crash, Of a sort

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_inmarket.160222-1549) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: To be filled by O.E.M. BIOS: F5 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU...
  3. K

Crash, Of a sort

I have never played the game before, ever. Never installed it or the demo. Never even saw the game until an hour or two before I posted when I bought, installed, and tried to launch the game. I tried the fixes in that post, deleted the config file in the %appdata% folder. Again no dice. Also...
  4. K

Crash, Of a sort

Yeah, I tried that. The result is the same, no game launch
  5. K

Crash, Of a sort

I have never gotten the game running, so yes this is a first time install. The screen does not flicker or change, it is a 1440x1080 144hz monitor. Also, nothing appears in the windows task bar. Here is what happens on attempted startup: 1. The program clearly attempts to load, it comes up with...
  6. K

Crash, Of a sort

Thanks for the offer! I've tried the following: 1. Running the .exe as an admin 2. Disabling antivirus 3. Uninstalling and re-installing .net (3 times) 4. Uninstalling and re-installing the game (3 times) 5. Verifying the game cache 6. Disabling all my background programs 7. Running in...
  7. K

Crash, Of a sort

Bah, still no dice unfortunately. I really wanted to get this running. Thank you so much for the help man! I'll keep trying anyway, the game looks super promising.
  8. K

Crash, Of a sort

Tried that as well. Still won't start. No error message pops up and I get the windows events I posted above
  9. K

Crash, Of a sort

Tried the XNA using the link you sent, still doesn't work for me
  10. K

Crash, Of a sort

I have the same issue here. Different error messages though, and no .NET Runtime error that I can see. Here are the full texts of the errors I see: Error 1: Faulting application name: Secrets Of Grindea.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x56c1fffb Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version...