Recent content by Laki

1. L

Shield Slot Alternative for Magic Builds

I think that's a fair opinion. If that's what the developers think is best, then that's what the developers will do. :) Personally, I think having multiple damage avoidance methods would add replayability, since the game play would feel more distinct based on which item you had equipped. I do...
  2. L

Shield Slot Alternative for Magic Builds

I agree that a magic based shield would be a great help. I think a removal of the ability to block, but the addition of the ability to blink/teleport (probably for a mana cost, could function similar to a dodge perhaps) would be not only a lot of fun, but would also fit in with the idea of a...
  3. L

Skills: Charges not on every skill

First I want to say that I love the fact that skills have tiers, and the differing tiers alter the skills in a meaningful manner (and not just +1% damage, or something similar). I hope the tiers are here to stay. That being said, I really think that having to charge (and by that, I mean hold...
  4. L

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Secrets of Grindea is remarkably enjoyable. I intend to pre-order and support this games development and developers because I think some great things are happening here. What you liked the most: I really enjoyed the fluid combat, the tongue in cheek comedy, as well as the...
  5. L

Story mode characters

The new game+ and the roguelike mode for story characters both sound fantastic. Basically, anything where I could take my main character and continue to farm items and experience would be great. :) I'm glad to hear you guys have considered a few options already!
  6. L

Story mode characters

First off, I want to say I'm really, really excited to see a game with the fighting style of secret of mana being developed. Seiken Densetsu 3 is one of the best games ever created in my opinion, and it looks like the devs have really captured the spirit of the fights. I have a question...