Recent content by Locqe

1. L

[Minor bug] Missing collision detection

In the cave where you have to smash the red Spinsects into the large rock to get the Loaded Dice in Mt Bloom. The smaller rocks falling down a bit into the fight don't have any collision detection and the Spinsects went right through them. Either i developed serious psychokinetic powers or...
  2. L

[Visual] Tai Ming changes time via switch

Yep, seems like it. Let's just hope for the best. At least it was quite amusing to see the traders praise their wares while sitting on tattered blankets.
  3. L

Okay, i just tried it again to be absolutely sure and it doesn't work anymore... I guess a system restart did fix it somehow.
  4. L

Well, since it occured it stays like this when the water is up, some parts don't even change back to normal, for example the place in front of the Collector Guild HQ.
  5. L

I hit the switch at the dam in Tai Ming to fill the river and suddenly the surroundings changed to the Tai Ming of the normal time while the people of the past stayed where they belonged. I'm playing the frontline patch.
  6. L

[Gameplay] Game locks after battle in Tai Ming

Right after the battle against the few monsters in front of the ruined Collectors Guild building in Tai Ming the gate won't open up and the only way i found out was Save & Quit to get back at the start of the area, so anything that might come after this seems unaccessible.
  7. L

[Visual] Bars for Battle Area still there

In the Temple of Seasons on the way to the Boss Fight with Winter, the upper bars of the battle area half way through are still there, only visual though, so i could walk right through. Discovered this right after the Festival in Evergrind.
  8. L

[Gameplay] Gear gets unequipped after crafting

It happened to me a few times now that always after i crafted an item, an equipped item of the same type became unequipped, but it wasn't used in the crafting recipe. I'm playing with the newest frontline patch.
  9. L

[Gameplay] Fae Elders keep fighting

After winning the fight against the Fae Elders and skipping the following conversation (because i am replaying on Hard) Summer didn't get the memo and kept on fighting until i hit her again, and her spiky vines kept multiplying even after that until i left the room and re-entered. I'm playing...