Recent content by Lunaru

1. Lunaru

[Gameplay] Summons attack Marino before fight

Yep. I just stood there talking to Marino and the cloud just kept attacking him till he was defeated.
  2. Lunaru

Version 0.56j

That was a neat short story. Bug(s) found already and posted int he bug report thread.
  3. Lunaru

[Visual] Missing Artifact after cutscenes end

[Frontline Ver. 0.572a] Once all the cutscenes have ended and you return to the Collectors Lab, the Amulet that was supposed to be on display is gone and still in your inventory.
  4. Lunaru

[Gameplay] Summons attack Marino before fight

[Frontline Ver. 0.572a] So, when you talk to Marino before the fight, your summon can attack him.
  5. Lunaru

Favorite Grindea Cheats

I know a few hex things, but I have no idea what I'm looking at most of the time. The only thing I could do was find how to change how much charge crystals I have. Other than that, I just break the game, just like I did to travel over to the winter area.
  6. Lunaru

[Visual] Skill Ring and Shadow from Cloud Strike or Pets beneath GUN-D4M room floor

That link goes directly to this page :x
  7. Lunaru

[Visual] Skill Ring and Shadow from Cloud Strike or Pets beneath GUN-D4M room floor

I could be wrong, but I think the reason it looks like that is because the flooring is used for the hand sprites when they fall into the ground. More than like the hand layer is programmed to be above the layer that produces that range sprite around your character.
  8. Lunaru

[Gameplay] Completed Quest(s) Duplicated? [Frontline]

So I was just going around trying to find cards and I went into my completed quest list and kept scrolling down, but then I started to notice that I had a ton of "Chicken Chaser" and "Chicken Savior" quests that were completed. I think this might be affecting my progress, as my profile says that...