Recent content by Momizi

1. Momizi

Version 0.706a

im gonna have to start the game over so it might take awhile lol so far it doent lag (but the housing guy isnt there yet) im guessing it might be a proplem from older saves converting or something
  2. Momizi

Version 0.706a

its all of them i will upload one of them anyways just to see if you could find the proplem playing in frontline if that matters and also still lags in most resent update i havnt started a new game to see if that fixes it yet
  3. Momizi

Version 0.706a

lags before i can bought it and if i talk to the guy to buy it the game crashes this is on an old save tho tho not that old (last played when the mimic boss was just put into the game) ands yes it olny lags like that in Evergrind and i also got an extramly beefy pc so its not on my end lol
  4. Momizi

Version 0.706a

idk but my game hangs like crazy in the main town like its so bad i cant even move this is new ever sence the housing update
  5. Momizi

Version 0.680a

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY! might want to tone it down abit guys...
  6. Momizi

Version 0.599a

the boss was fun, tho he had abit too much HP i might have beenin him easyer if there was a new 1handed drop insted of the lazer sword
  7. Momizi

Update soon?

so the update is soon? thats nice to hear
  8. Momizi

Update soon?

they sead that 2 missons are gonna happen before the snow lands (one of them is propley the fight with marino) and then the snow lands i thought thouse 2 missons would be in the frontline version and then the snow levels in a nother update but i gess they desided not to do that and put them...
  9. Momizi

Update soon?

there hasnt been an update for awhile now i was wonding when the next update will come out i was just wondering were the devs went =p
  10. Momizi

Shopkeepers and wealth

if you thought skyrims combat was bad you should try oblivion were swords feel like cardboard tubes and arrows fly like paper planes
  11. Momizi

Shopkeepers and wealth

you mean like animal crossing...
  12. Momizi

The house you can't get into

you tecnicly can get in the snow place but idk how i seen images but yah that place has no inside made yet thats why its blocked off lol
  13. Momizi

A Styles slot for weapons

i understand that you want story content in 1st but im super happy that you are considering adding it in
  14. Momizi

A Unique Quest for Luigi?

if its not related to ghosts i will be disapointed
  15. Momizi

List of Puns, Jokes, References, Sarcasm [and Multiple-Reference-Puns]

the Marisa part in in phazemans dialog and masterspark weapon is in the wall writing somewere in use of a transaliton MasterSpark shoulnt be translated and should be keeped in english becouse its a proper noun