Recent content by NE_Cupcakes

1. NE_Cupcakes

Exit/Restart Arena

While attempting to get an S/S ranking in the Arena challenges in Story mode, it is faster to save and quit, and reload the game, than it is to finish the challenges, if you make a mistake. I think that this will remain true, as new challenges are added, as well. I would just like to see an...
  2. NE_Cupcakes

[Gameplay] Two cards dropped from two different enemies at the same time, only one card in album

I have had this happen as well, though only once in Story Mode. Killed a Gift and a Present at the same time, and got both cards. Only the Present card was added to my Album. EDIT: I still have the save file for the character, but have since gotten 100%, so I don't know that it would be helpful.
  3. NE_Cupcakes

Meteor targeting, other suggestions.

While I can agree that Meteor could do with some buff to it's AoE, or maybe it's impact time being slightly faster, I generally don't have much issue with it. I don't think it needs a big change, like homing/lock-on targeting.
  4. NE_Cupcakes

Elite Fish fight while Fishing & Dyes to your gear!

Honestly, I like the idea of a chance of getting the mini-boss fish. Kind of spices up something that can, at times, feel somewhat tedious. The issue I see with it though is those times you want to step away from fighting for a moment, this would get in the way of that. I really would like to...
  5. NE_Cupcakes

Remapping block and attack buttons

If you're having an issue with wanting to rebind your keys, you can use Joy2Key as a workaround, for the time being. It's an application that allows you to set your controller buttons to register as keyboard strokes. So you would open it, set your bindings (LB is now V, etc) and then launch the...
  6. NE_Cupcakes

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

I feel that sustainability and, to a larger extent, ranged combat are currently a little underdeveloped. I would love to see a little more love shown towards reactive combat mechanics, and towards planning out ranged fights. And so; Marksman: Increases ranged damage by 2% per level (Bow, Summon...
  7. NE_Cupcakes

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

The description of the Spirit Potion states "Increases mana recharge rate for a short duration" rather than "energy recharge," or similar, referring to energy.