Recent content by NicholasIV

1. NicholasIV

Things you want to see worked on in the polishing phase between Temple 3 and 4.

I wouldn't mind if there was a balance option in the games menu, since you're planning on changing some skills. I would really like the ability to keep using the old versions of them. Since it's already in the game it shouldn't be too much of an ask yeah? Maybe disable achievements with the...
  2. NicholasIV

0.680a Feedback

As far as boss difficulty, I'd say the first boss was, what you'd expect for the buildup, challenging but do-able. The second boss battle felt a bit choppy, but that's partially due to the mechanics of the fight and to that degree understandable. It's not quite compatible with my build...
  3. NicholasIV

Mount Bloom Gas mask

I got the fancy phasing thinger and the mask... but I guess I have to go back o.o Playing a summoner :( Wish more people made youtube videos - those phase challenges are hard when you know what you're doing x.x
  4. NicholasIV

[Gameplay] Out of bounds Present in Arcade.

Had a random monster disappear shortly after entering, it still made sounds like the slime was hopin around and didn't require me to kill it for the room to finish (in the Frontline version 601)