Recent content by Octave

1. Octave

HepatitisBees' big ol' list of suggestions

Un-summoning is no different than not reviving in arcade mode though, as the rooms are so fast paced that by the time he regains health you're already in the next room and might as well have just left him dead. +1 to being able to revive him. It's hard enough to revive him already when you're...
  2. Octave

First thoughts and a request for gold and item sharing in MP

I don't think you should be able to share things. I think you should have to work for everything you have. I just don't like the idea of someone joining a game, giving a new player a bunch of high-end gear, and leaving them to it. Not being able to share items definitely controls at which point...
  3. Octave

CurrentEXP/NextlevelupEXP in the stats

I personally don't care for numbers all over everything, so maybe make a toggle-able feature? I've seen that sort of thing in other games so I know it isn't uncommon.
  4. Octave

Choosing a Skill Path upon Reaching New Charge Levels

Sorry for the derail btw. Lol.
  5. Octave

But only 3? I would think there should be more than that. I mean what could the three be? You only have so many options for passive abilities if you're limiting yourself to 3 of them in an open-ended system like this. Possibilities: One-handed weapon specialization: Gives bonus to attack when...
  6. Octave

More passive skills will help too, not support actives, but real passives. IE: Putting points into this ability increases your ep regen, putting points into this passive gives you percentage more defense. Call them things like Quick Learner or Stone Skin respectively. Make them benefit from...
  7. Octave

Especially since the number of viable builds is very slim. They should definitely implement something to promote synergy in people building numerous skills, because you really only get one strong skill, then one supplement, maybe two, and that's it.
  8. Octave

can we have some spawn protection? (arcade mode)

This has happened to me a few times, and while it's not that big of a deal, it can be frustrating. I think that the spawns should be made to be a little further away from the player, completely solving the problem.
  9. Octave

Any chance of different outfits?

I'd do it if I knew how. :P
  10. Octave

Hard Mode, what seems useless, what's good. (Magic)

So I play Hard Mode, because elitist yoloswag 420blazeit whatever. I like a challenge. I also have been running a magic build, and after playing around with the spells, many of them feel useless in hard mode, while others seem to be the only way to go. Bad spells (in no particular order)...
  11. Octave

Wouldn't you just be able to recolor or alter the animations that already exist? Or is that just too much to ask? :P
  12. Octave

Hats are cool and all, but even Ragnarok Online had different outfits based on your class. Any chance of having some variety besides the scarf sweater pant combo?
  13. Octave

First Master Collector

This sounds promising. I think we're definitely on to something.
  14. Octave

How to play beta multiplayer ??

Well some friends and I have the issue where everyone can only connect to me. No one can connect to anyone else, and I cannot connect to anyone else. We are also using Hamachi, but I'm willing to bet it's more a problem with Hamachi than with the game, as it is p2p, I could be wrong though.
  15. Octave

First Master Collector

Well I know if I were to make a quest, it would involve an entire dungeon..... Just something to think about.