Recent content by PerPanicz

1. PerPanicz

Version 0.680a

A'ight, will do. Thanks for the info!
  2. PerPanicz

Version 0.680a

Am I the only one who's missing cards? I lost 6 cards after today's update.
  3. PerPanicz

Version 0.675a

Alright, thanks. This solved out my problem, I've bought missing items. To be honest, I don't know how did I miss those two. It seems that I wasn't attentive enough.
  4. PerPanicz

Version 0.675a

Hi guys! I have a little problem with secrets in Tai Ming. I've found 4 of 6, game says it's completed in 100%, but clearly it is not. Could you give me some hints or provide some kind of list with every secret ? I'd very grateful. Also, where's this new NPC who sells omitted treasures? I...
  5. PerPanicz

Version 0.612d

Alright, I found out what I've been missing. The Pumpkin Inspection quest. That's interesting...
  6. PerPanicz

Version 0.612d

Yes, I have all 5 Story Mode pets. Just as I said, I had 100% game completion before the update. Oh, sorry. I thought Gas Mask was released earlier. I have both.
  7. PerPanicz

Version 0.612d

Hi, guys. Could you tell me what am I missing? I got stuck at 98% completion of the game. Before the update I had 100%. I really don't know what I could miss. I think I have everything; shoes, hat, weapon, both weapons (Pickaxe and Magic Mushroom), armor (Lab Coat), Phase Resequencer. I also did...
  8. PerPanicz

Question about Boss' Cards & Skill Points

Thanks for answer. About that Bronze charge, it could be it. This is what happens when you're not reading carefully. I feel dumb right now...
  9. PerPanicz

Question about Boss' Cards & Skill Points

Hi, I'm new here. I have started collecting all cards, but I have a question about boss' cards. Are they implemented in the 0.611 version of the game? According to SoG Wiki they are not, but it may be outdated info. So I would appreciate if someone who's recent with the updates could tell me...