Recent content by Piotyr

1. Piotyr

The customer is always right: It's time for Archer and Monk combat.

... You better give us like a free hat in an update to make up for this! :p TF2 taught me hats make everything better. OH OH OH! A HAT THATS A BOW! Or an arrow through the head hat! I am enjoying these ideas SO MUCH more than I should.
  2. Piotyr

Ways to make Gold Skill points more obvious in what they do?

Suggestion, in story mode make unlocking gold skill points a quest reward. This will give you the ability to put a mini tutorial in.
  3. Piotyr

Is 3P and 4P Arcade co-op too hard for new players in the first few floors?

I can agree that 4p co op arcade is a bit insane, our biggest issue on the first level has been the bee hive, 50 50 chance of beating that for us really. And the zoo we just give up when we see that hahaha. Oh Gigaslime has a bit too much hp, we have a good fight and usually win but it gets to...
  4. Piotyr

How about a RUN mechanic?

Of course.
  5. Piotyr

Will try that, I am thinking of giving some feed back on a bunch of skills and this will help me do that a bit better. I will get my friends together and we will try out silver and gold level skills.
  6. Piotyr

I don't want to spoil myself on story so I am just playing arcade mode, I've barely had experience with silver charge abilities due to usually multi skilling.
  7. Piotyr

I got some use for it but I can see how it wouldn't work well without the cool down mechanic. And if you really want to move faster you can always get that one handed sword dash :P.
  8. Piotyr

Secret of mana had a dash ability that let you rush forward without being able to turn, useless in most combat but useful in travel.
  9. Piotyr

Spirit Slash makes combat too hectic a bit confusing

It is fine for single player, awesome even but multiplayer it caused us issues.
  10. Piotyr

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

With Items I think you should make them random with results skewed towards things For example if I have a hat on already and another one in my inventory maybe make the percent chance for a hat to spawn in the next chest less until I get a full set of gear. Or maybe it can look at your current...
  11. Piotyr

Spirit Slash makes combat too hectic a bit confusing

I've been playing 4 player co op all night with some friends and we have all come to the conclusion that It makes the battle kind of confusing and "Busy". Basically with the shades slashing around as we spam this skill it can make it hard to see whats going on and lead to it being rather hard to...