Recent content by PQED

1. P

Multiplayer bandwith

I'm not able to do that right now, but from what i observed the upload hovered around 25kB/s total (3-way skype call included), until the spike occurred.
  2. P

Multiplayer bandwith

I made a bug report regarding the issues we've faced with multiplayer here: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/gameplay-fishing-bug.135/#post-1390 If ark626's calculations are correct, I find it curious that the upload speed of my connection (0,87Mbit/s) is insufficient for...
  3. P

More granular zoom levels

Thank you for the response, Teddy. I'd like to add that I found the cause (and solution) for the vertical "squishing" when running full screen: the nvidia control panel defaults to monitor scaling, which caused the vertical scaling to become narrower than it should be (likely model specific)...
  4. P

[Suggestion] Increase the number of game slots in Single Player Mode

I agree with this, and I have also had friends express a desire for more character slots due to the reasons stated above.
  5. P

More granular zoom levels

With my monitor resolution being 1680x1050 (16:10) 1x or 2x windowed becomes too small, 3x won't fit, full screen is squished vertically (blurry), and window full is stretched vertically (though still sharp). Something like 2.5x (1600x900) would be appreciated if possible.
  6. P

[Gameplay] Fishing bug

The same thing happened to me and 1 other player in multiplayer (there were 3 of us), also in the pumpkin woods. Taking damage snapped the player out of the animation and he/she could continue normally. However, I found that there are some other lag/desync problems seemingly connected to the...