Recent content by res7less

1. res7less

[Russian] (Idiomatic translation)

Translation Version 1.01a for GOG users Версия перевода 1.01a для пользователей GOG
  2. res7less

Grindea's Collection of Streamer Quotes

To celebrate the grand occasion and as a small token of appreciation, here is a list of various fun quotes or situations by streamers who played Secrets of Grindea that I've accumulated over the years. I don't remember how it started or when I began writing them down, but I had always imagined...
  3. res7less

List of Untranslatable Strings (remastered)

Updated to 0.99xz!
  4. res7less

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Just randomly noticed that ancient dialogue to contain a discrepancy: Winterland -> Muffin_SplitTheBill_ReturnAfterCookie02, 1 of 2 Muffin talks about six pieces of Santa, but the quest has only five mini-santas. Or maybe there's a... Secret Santa? I'll see myself out
  5. res7less

Happy new year, everyone!

Happy new year, everyone!
  6. res7less

Meaning clarifications

According to Teddy, this one seems to be a typo and is indeed supposed to be A.C. That's a nice catch! I wonder if it's a hint or a mistake.
  7. res7less

I just released "Pikselhjerte" an animated love letter to retro videogames

Wow, that stuff is amazing! A lot of humour and nostalgic references. Must have been a TON of work to craft and animate everything. Loved the chiptune music also! This is epic.
  8. res7less

SOG Memes!

I'm sorry :D Quite the two-faced individual, that one
  9. res7less

Meaning clarifications

I see, thanks!
  10. res7less

Meaning clarifications

Is the cube's name "Endasil" word-play of "end us all"?
  11. res7less

Version 0.893a

Side-questing complete! Cool content with a lot of fun, unique stuff. That update actually got even more laughs from me, than usual. I wonder how that content now feels in the context of a new character but it's probably only worth trying after the other two announced updates. Also, some of the...
  12. res7less

Version 0.893a

You know what this reads like? "We wanted to make 2 green sprouts grow, so we added 14 NPCs". You madlads :D Can't wait to side-quest!
  13. res7less

New Music!

Another awesome album right there! Synthy, yet organic but also nostalgic, and it generally gives off a lot of very relaxing and feel-good vibes. I especially like "Cyber Noir" - its beginning immediately pulls you into that sweet noir mood and then it just keeps getting better and better, with...