Recent content by Rusty

1. Rusty

Enemy health bar location.

I was thinking this too.
  2. Rusty

[text][gameplay] Start Screen.

Ok, it's probably just me then. Never mind, and thanks.
  3. Rusty

Quickslots suggestions.

In the menu, I think that the default quickslots would be better oriented/more symmetrical feeling if it was positioned in the middle instead of on the left side. The reason is because on the controller, you have to hit left-trigger to access the left quickslots and right-trigger to access the...
  4. Rusty

Enemy health bar location.

The location at the bottom right of the screen is obscure to me. My eyes naturally gravitate to wherever my character is on screen. So, I think that the enemy health bar should possibly be moved above or below the enemy on screen that it belongs to, if it doesn't clutter up the screen too badly...
  5. Rusty

[text][gameplay] Start Screen.

Hey, I wasn't sure which tag this bug belongs to. At the start screen it says 'press any button to continue,' but on my controller the only button that seems to work is the start button.
  6. Rusty

Tips on the loading screen.

Loading screens are too fast to read the tips! Fast loading screens are great and everything, but a 'press [button] to continue' option would be really helpful :)
  7. Rusty

How about a RUN mechanic?

I think this game needs a run mechanic for story mode. I realize this wouldn't be balanced if enemies were on the screen, so it would only work when your someplace where there are no enemies. But it would certainly make traversal through towns and such much more painless. If it was implemented...
  8. Rusty

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: I have put about 10 hours in so far, and I'm really enjoying this game. I would definitely continue playing it if it was longer. I really appreciate the art style, the story, and especially the combat. I like the fact that it's live action instead of turn-based. I also enjoy...
  9. Rusty

I have never wanted anything more than what's in this topic.

Did this ever happen? Seconded. Lol
  10. Rusty

Allow chickens to be taken through exits

Speaking of chickens, did anybody else try hitting one repeatedly for about 20 minutes trying for the famous chicken attack that usually ensues?
  11. Rusty

Feedback

Seconded! I would really like this option as well. I also very much agree with this point as well. I'd like to add that the health bar for enemies might be better implemented on screen directly above or below the character it belongs to.
  12. Rusty

Add a way to sell lots or all of an item quickly

I agree with these ideas, and I'd like this to be considered for when you feed your pets as well.
  13. Rusty

Silver Charge Earth Spike to be able to hit flying enemies

That would be awesome to hit flying enemies with a meteor, just saying :)
  14. Rusty

upgrading weapons?

I like this idea. Maybe the appearance could change too, to signify that the weapon has been upgraded.