Recent content by Sairek Ceareste

1. Sairek Ceareste

1 handed speed full VS 1 handed atk full - DPS discussion

You generally don't need to stack speed on one-handed, because with a few cards/pieces of gear, you'll be able to swing so fast anyways that you'll only really get higher outputs of damage if you can button mash extremely fast in the first place. A little bit helps, but if you have too much than...
  2. Sairek Ceareste

Could we make the camera move faster for Phase Puzzles, Please?

This top bit here: My skills cover up the 5% of the screen that I can see ahead of me and it makes timing very difficult. If I play on Controller, the skills are all set in the top left and don't cover up the top of the screen so I can see more. But my controller doesn't like to work very...
  3. Sairek Ceareste

Could we make the camera move faster for Phase Puzzles, Please?

I'm trying to do the under 20 seconds challenge, but it's a lot more difficult to do not because I am incapable of executing it, but I literally cannot see in front of me and that makes timing more difficult. I basically may as well be doing the latter half of the course with my eyes closed. If...
  4. Sairek Ceareste

Rethinking the Design of Shields

I would like more things related to the shield that aren't just passives. Right now we have things like shielding allows you to move faster, bigger perfect guard window and I think perfect guards restore EP, but I would like some actual skills that involved using the shield more (not...
  5. Sairek Ceareste

So over the weekend, I played the game from the start (with a friend who's sorta new at the game -- he's played it before a little bit, a couple of years ago) with the intent of me using an aggressive build that would require the use of both the shield and dodging strike, and he just doing...
  6. Sairek Ceareste

I think the Iframes alone would encourage me to be less afraid to use shields (because I suck at them and if I failed at shielding some attacks like Solem I would end up getting hit anyway so was better to just dodge), so I'm hoping it will be a welcome QOL improvement. When the update hits...
  7. Sairek Ceareste

I haven't touched shields much at all in the game. Granted, I am a fully spec'd flamethrower mage, so there's a lot less emphasis of me needing to do so, but even with my melee characters, there tends to be so much going around that rather than just defending myself, it's usually more viable to...
  8. Sairek Ceareste

Some oddities/exploits in the new Frontline patch (Spoilers)

Just finished playing the new Frontline patch. It's got a couple of minor bugs going on with it though that should probably be cleaned up before the Stable branch. This sign has no collision to it, allowing you to stand on top of it: The statue is on a higher priority layer than the...
  9. Sairek Ceareste

Housing: Lumber Overflow.

You can buy potions faster because you can hold the right AND up arrows which increments the number much faster, while for logs you can only hold the right arrow. Not sure why this is, though the log UI is based off of the nurse's UI from Arcade mode, so maybe that has something to do with it.
  10. Sairek Ceareste

Would just buy more potions for my pets with the money.
  11. Sairek Ceareste

It's legit. I mean I cheated to make it happen, but you can put something to hold down the arrow key and it'll eventually overflow. Would take a few hours but definitely possible. I timed how long you have to hold it down for. It takes an hour to get 1 million logs. 21 million logs is the...
  12. Sairek Ceareste

I did eet. All that aside, the game lags up a storm when the number is that high. And after canceling the menu, the game runs at an overclocked speed in an attempt to catch all the way up.
  13. Sairek Ceareste

Rebalance Combat

Hmm, that's weird. I wonder why I could heroric slam so fast then when my speeds were changed? Yeah, the character did have high Casting speed, but not as much as my mage has right now if he wears casting speed gear. However I haven't used that character in a while (I haven't done the 2h...
  14. Sairek Ceareste

Rebalance Combat

On top on about magic rebalancing... I have a lot of suggestions in mind. And so I'm gonna post them. I'm not saying put all of these in, though I would like one or two of them to be put in. I feel all of these could help magic users be brought up to par in some way. Casting Speed: We know...
  15. Sairek Ceareste

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Why can't you retest it on that character? You can use commands such as /taimingreset Or /taiming1reset | /taiming2reset | /taiming3reset Should let you go back in to retest by just walking in from the normal way via Mount Bloom.