Recent content by Shikuchi

1. Shikuchi

[Crash] Crashing out when getting hit

So, no more crashes. Bright side at least. But that is still a weird crash error for it to try to render a negative non-existant frame (I studied in animation). My friend has been using two-handed skills now and the normal combination of skills that used to crash me. No lag issues either, or...
  2. Shikuchi

Well, my friend and I have been playing for about a 8-9 months now. But we've only encountered this crash error since the 0.700a patch. We just tried again, and still crashing at the same spot. I do see the new lines of debug though. Version: 0.700b Steamy Hot Stable Error...
  3. Shikuchi

If I remember correctly, we also had level 5 Protect and level 5 Haste, neither of the support skills were used often but crashes with or without them being active. As for headgears, we used: Cat Ears, Blue Slime Hat, Crystal Hat, Ornate Helmet, Winter Helmet, Phaseman Face, Gas Mask, Fancy...
  4. Shikuchi

;)Okay, I recreated the crash (fun times). My friend found out (after several crashes and he likes to debug things too) that I crash out with him when he has 6 orbs from Static Touch (lv6) and does a gold charge of Whirl Slash (lv10). templog Version: 0.700a Steamy Hot Stable Error...
  5. Shikuchi

I crash out in multiplayer when I get hit against the first encounter at Tai Ming, as well as in the Season Temple. I tried switching out items as well as have others switch out items. Ran the program in admin mode, and compatibility mode. I've updated my .NET Framework and DirectX, but I still...