Recent content by SilasColdfire

1. SilasColdfire

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Für alle GOGerinos habe ich nun auch mal hier die aktuelle Release-Übersetzung hochgeladen. Viel Spaß damit!
  2. SilasColdfire

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Hauptmenü --> Optionen --> Sprache Mit <Links> oder <Rechts> jeweilige Sprache auswählen und <Bestätigen>
  3. SilasColdfire

Version 0.612d

What is this madness!? Already another patch?? With even more translation possibilities?? I guess this is great for everyone who just wants to play the darn game. But did you even think for just one second about us poor translators and linguists in your little attack of creative enthusiasm?! Now...
  4. SilasColdfire

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Hab den Anfangspost mal mit der aktuellen Frontline- und der letzten Stable-Version geupdatet. Da ist für jeden was dabei!
  5. SilasColdfire

[Visual/Text/Itsatrap?] No unsaved dialogue was found!

So I just finished translating the new strings to 100 %. However, when opening the Dialogue tool... Fair enough, so I do as I'm commanded by this dastardly prompt, and... How dare it plays with my sophisticated sanity! Might that be lines that you flagged for retranslation but then...
  6. SilasColdfire

[Crash] Dialogue Tool crashes

Cool, that did the trick. No more selling plushies for us :X
  7. SilasColdfire

References in Secrets of Grindea

I knew Robin Hood and Han Solo had something in common. Ancient techniques are no match for a good bow at your side, kid. I totally missed that one. Awesome!
  8. SilasColdfire

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

I'll just make a new post, you could miss it, if I edit one of the above ones: Dialogues: EvergrindCity_Festival Ni_StrengthChallenge06 Line 4 "[...] The rules of your game pales before a blade that strikes true." "pales" without a "s" because of plural reasons! Although I only saw that when...
  9. SilasColdfire

[Crash] Dialogue Tool crashes

Oops, just saw that I posted this in the already solved thread, so I will just make a new one: Same procedure as with every patch! Does this remind you of something? It's the second line we're talking about and it's apparently a line that was flagged for retranslation, so something might...
  10. SilasColdfire

Dialogues: EvergrindCity_Festival *Festival_Welcome02 Line 2 "All these attendan[t]s [...]"
  11. SilasColdfire

[Crash] ...while trying to translate Dialogues

Same procedure as with every patch! Does this remind you of something? It's the second line we're talking about and it's apparently a line that was flagged for retranslation, so something might have gone wrong there (or it's just the same problem as before). I can post the crash log if you...
  12. SilasColdfire

Misc Texts: DialogueSnippets *FestivalPhotographer_Done03 "What a masterpi[e]ce!"
  13. SilasColdfire

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Eigentlich nicht, nein, ich bin ja soweit "fertig". Aber unbedingt, er ist immerhin der Schutzpatron aller Lokalisierer. Genauso wie C-3PO.
  14. SilasColdfire

[German / Deutsch] 1.01a

Hollerö! Die Sprache kann doch im Menü umgestellt werden, wenn man sich an die Installationsanweisungen im ersten Beitrag hält. Die beiden Vorposter über dir haben nur einen etwas anderen, nicht empfohlenen Ansatz gewählt. Wenn demnächst die Steam Workshop-Integration kommt, fällt das mit der...