Recent content by Smallsplat

1. Smallsplat

Weapon Core Idea

Idea Origins On some weapons currently in Secrets of Grindea, they have bonus stats that Buff up an ability. I love this idea, but these weapons become redundant. You end up having to trade away the cool extra ability to keep up with the games damage. This idea is an idea to try and fix that...
  2. Smallsplat

Housing Build of the Week (BotW) Interest poll!

Ah yes, I forgot they were a thing! :p
  3. Smallsplat

Housing Build of the Week (BotW) Interest poll!

What IS build of the week? Each week I (Or another host if it ever changes) will host a competition on who can make the best build using the Secrets of Grindea housing system around a theme! At the end of the week, there will be a poll for the public to choose who wins! Whoever gets the most...
  4. Smallsplat

Version 0.707a

Spot on. Everything worked fine after I edited the lighting a bit :P Here's a gif for people not in the discord who are confused! https://gfycat.com/WelcomeDaringIvorygull
  5. Smallsplat

Version 0.707a

Decided instead of posting everything on the discord I'd actually put it here where its more likely to be seen (and a lot prettier!) Stuff I love The entire room system is amazing! The tiny details that are added to everything! Everything is so god damn pretty! SO PRETTY. The sheer amount of...
  6. Smallsplat

Housing suggestions megathread.

And idea (that has been mentioned before but I'd like to press further) is Jukeboxes! Change the music of your house (or room) to fit the style :D They should also bounce around happily to the music for an adorable animation, even have like some rare ones like all bosses have a super rare...
  7. Smallsplat

[Front-line] [Crash] Big Screen crash

Trying to put the huge monitor onto a tiny room that can't support it causes a crash! Probably another collider glitch. No print screen is available due to it being insta-dead
  8. Smallsplat

Version 0.705b

Huehuehue ;)
  9. Smallsplat

Version 0.705b

Wooo! Loving the update and I'm gunna dump my review here out of the way. What I like # I love the system, it works so smoothly and the pixel art is brilliant as always. # I love how easy it is to move around items, especially when stacked #Carpets are amazing how they can be re-sized #Being...
  10. Smallsplat

I can't get the third drop from the statues

I give you a sticker for remembering the entire speech! :p and ye, I've done 3 play thru's with secrets and each play style is amazing (altho magic is probably the most fun because of its variety) Btw you should join the Discord channel, you'll get answers to most stuff pretty darn quickly :P
  11. Smallsplat

[Note: I just realised you didn't mean for me to decide, but ima keep this here anyway becuase it may still be useful for readers] oh geez probably neither, both have ups and downs for the situation. although I'm going to assume your magic so probably Bugs as if you can lock them onto the...
  12. Smallsplat

its probably the most annoying item in the game due to how obnoxious they are to fight. I wish I had tips on how to get a better drop chance but its one of the few enemies i have no idea how to farm, and I got mine really early because I was really lucky:/
  13. Smallsplat

Stuck at 99%

Did you get the 3 hidden items in the phase challanges? (2h magic flower weapon, Science coat and the other one that ai can't rember right now)
  14. Smallsplat

[Suggestion] Overkill System or Combo System

You make a good point. Balance in this is what makes it viable in some way. I did a bit of testing and if I time it correctly w/ a crit I can do 2,200 damage with a silver level heroic slam. that is (assuming rabbits are 100 health) 2,100 overkill. There would need to be some limiting or scaling...
  15. Smallsplat

[Suggestion] Overkill System or Combo System

This just really proves my point about building specific builds. The only reason you have frost doing 1.5k (on average) damage w/ slam is because your items are pure Magic Damage. When I did a magic run I went heavily into cast speed and EP regen so I could ability spam. A build like this simply...