Recent content by taltamir

1. taltamir

The Path of Infinity is a LIE!

Do you get any rewards for doing the path of infinity?
  2. taltamir

The Summoning by Penn Wryte

There is an in universe book series called The Summoning, written by Penn Wryte. You can do a quest for her after which she asks you what is most important in your opinion. Duty, Love, Power. I am curious what people answered and its result?
  3. taltamir

Disabling numlock mid play issue

1. This applies to 100% of all keyboards ever. 2. The keyboard is still sending button presses, but a different code is sent depending on whether numlock is on or off. For the purpose of this game it should treat them both as the same button, which I have seen some games do My bad, it really is...
  4. taltamir

Disabling numlock mid play issue

I have shield spell bound to Number 7 on the keypad. The numlock is just above it. I have WASD as the movement keys and numpad as the skills and attacks. If I hit numlock button it will disable all the num keys from working in the game. Worse, if I hit both 7 and numlock at the same time then...
  5. taltamir

How is arcade mode gold income calculated?

What I really want to know, still, is if I should manually sell all my unused items at the shop before the run ends or not. I can see it going either way. Either they are auto sold when calculating the amount of gold I had and thus % kept, so there is no point in wasting my time like that. Or...
  6. taltamir

Infinite negative golds

yes. I blame lack of sleep I was sure they did, until I read a bug report where someone said he has negative money. I don't mean it as an insult to their programming skill
  7. taltamir

F11 arena can't climb until buff expires

https://imgur.com/RvLsR4b On F11 after defeating spring and autumn fairies, you are supposed to climb some vines to progress, however so long as you have the grindea statue buff that increase your running speed that is impossible to progress. I tried walking to other rooms and back there, just...
  8. taltamir

Infinite negative golds

They really should make gold an unsigned variable . There is no reason for it to have the possibility of being negative. As well as create a check to not gain any more gold when reaching the max instead of looping back
  9. taltamir

Bug: Floor 7 perfect guard minigame disrupted by summons

On the floor 7 perfect guard mini game, it is possible to "fail" it by having your summoned create get a case of the derps and suddenly run into the path of the projectile, absorbing it. The projectiles on that minigame should pass through the summon... https://imgur.com/XhiX2kK
  10. taltamir

I meant items gained, do the items gained get converted to gold or do I have to manually sell them at the shop So I should be aiming to get lower scores instead of higher scores?
  11. taltamir

For time spent, I am assuming that the less time the more gold? I do have the bank, for the bank bonus should I sell stuff to get more gold, or is the value of my items calculated even without selling them?
  12. taltamir

I noticed I have been getting very little gold for a lot of grinding during arcade mode. I was wondering how it was calculated? Could it be related to the amount of gold left over during the run? which would mean frivolous spending like spending 10,000 gold on the nurse is not worthwhile if I...
  13. taltamir

playing on window mode, detect if not active window and pause

I just died again... on a high floor I got a windows 10 popup saying "do you want to reboot now to finish installing windows updates", by the time I could refocus on the game I had already died. Implementation in some games is indeed annoying, and I am aware that some people have different...
  14. taltamir

I see, well the request stands. While not ignoring keyboard commands when grindea window is inactive would slightly improve things, it would still be preferable to auto-pause the game.
  15. taltamir

When I play on window mode, it would be great if grindea had a method to detect that it was not the active window and respond by auto pausing when that is the case. Every time I get a popup (not internet popup, but from another program I have running) which changes which window is considered...