Recent content by Tearry

1. Tearry

[Graphical] Probably look at the screenshots :-)

Also, when you kill monster with Whirlwind Spin Slash(forgot how that skill is called) near this thing, it goes right through it.. its just minor tho, but noticed when I killed that 1st shroom, decided to test it and yeah.. didnt try any other skills but.. yeah :-D I think you can see it well on...
  2. Tearry

[Gameplay?] Teddy?HALP! XP bug again, or is it even a bug?

Hey, Teddy HALP! I think I found similar thing I found out before with the XP being mixed up between the Season Temple Knights and Mages and Santas Factory Present boxes.. Its been a long time since I played SoG, so I thought it might be a good idea since Tai Ming and all this cool kind of stuff...
  3. Tearry

R.I.P. Shazbot

R.I.P. Shazbot
  4. Tearry

[Gameplay?] Is it a bug or a standart? Teddy :o HALP

ofcourse im plyign frontline :P Yup as Teddy said, on Little cute, but full-o-bombs boxes my xp ''skyrocketed'' compared to season temle and 1 thing I think I found out is that these boxes takes more hits to kill than the mages or knights in season temple, so :3 yup ^^ thanks for sorting it...
  5. Tearry

Sure, thanks, I'll update you if its working or not :3
  6. Tearry

I was grinding in the same room, nothing moved, really, not a clue why its stuck :-(
  7. Tearry

Hey ^^ uhh... SInce I started playing SoG (thats a long story) leveling was awesome, you could grind on a place and keep leveling up, so I leveled up, untill you nerfed XP gain or something, can't exactly remember.. so the thing is you released Gold charges and I wanted to test them, buuut I...