Recent content by TheAngryPanda1

1. TheAngryPanda1

So I love this game and stream it...

Going after the Furious Red Slime in Arcade Mode starting now! :D
  2. TheAngryPanda1

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

Please, please, and please again.. do NOT change the overall difficulty of arcade mode. I cannot tell you how absolutely awesome it feels to make it all the way to the end of GUN-D4M's absolutely maniacal bulletfest and see his big mechanical face drop to the ground in defeat. It's great, and it...
  3. TheAngryPanda1

Live at the moment with some rusty arcade runs. Hopefully we'll see some snow levels today!
  4. TheAngryPanda1

twitch.tv/theangrypanda1 I stream this game basically every morning (central US timezone) for around 3-6 hours depending on what's going on that day. It's not the only thing I stream, but it's all I've streamed the past handful of days. Most of the time it's new character creation or Arcade...
  5. TheAngryPanda1

More Ways To Spend Essence: Upgrading NPCs.

Would grind out the essence for this in a single day to stop the mad gardener! :P
  6. TheAngryPanda1

Luigi the ever-clipping shrub master...

Thinking about things more, it might work out to just move him to another location of the map that isn't near the entrance. Proximity sounds like shrub clipping, anvil hammering, and dummy punching/shooting fade away and are much less prevalent to the player at that point (and equally less...
  7. TheAngryPanda1

Luigi the ever-clipping shrub master...

Probably the most annoying thing in arcade mode. Is there any way we could maybe get him to stop trimming the trees/shrubs in the future? The constant "snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip" the second you step out of an arcade attempt is just miserable. I've seen people also...
  8. TheAngryPanda1

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

Spirit Slash - Radius increase of ~10-15% and some kind of slowing mechanic or more slashes. Shadow Clone - Clones deal 25 (+skill lvl/2) % of your base damage. Visually, make the shadowy aura more prominent and dramatic on idle/attacking respectively. Whirlslash - Range of attack increase of...
  9. TheAngryPanda1

Probably sleeping or playing games.

Probably sleeping or playing games.
  10. TheAngryPanda1

Forced Seed Arcade Mode

Really happy someone working on stuff in the game is interested in this sort of thing. I'm trying to come up with goals/rules for stuff at the moment with some friends of mine so we can start doing some Arcade speedrun stuff. I'll post something on the forums once we get it all figured out and...