Recent content by Ulithium_Dragon

1. Ulithium_Dragon

All the ghost ship bugs people found so far

1) The mushrooms generated by the Mushroom Shield don't despawn after the boss fight with Luke, and can be triggered when the player moves around during the post-fight cutscene (which causes the screen to black out). For example, when the player moves to go throw the bracelet overboard. EDIT...
  2. Ulithium_Dragon

Version 0.681a

Well you certainly weren't kidding: that WAS rather easy to find. XD I also notices some large amounts of lag trying to play coop in Tai Ming. I think my friend musta had something like 30 seconds of latency lmfao. n.nU
  3. Ulithium_Dragon

/Commands

Yup that's the one, thank you! Time to go see if fighting them again will register them properly... EDIT: Yup, the bug was fixed by fighting them again, and the command worked. Again, thank you!
  4. Ulithium_Dragon

Enemy missing I think its Summer & Autumn?

Thank you! XD Well she is rather annoying and distracting, even with her dialog disabled (i.e. she kept flying in front of me when I was trying to fish). I'd love an option to ask her to come with you, though. Would be neat to have her follow you around, but you could tell her to go away at...
  5. Ulithium_Dragon

Enemy missing I think its Summer & Autumn?

Was this command ever implemented? I have the same bug, but I don't wanna reset the temple unless I'm sure I won't have Navida following me for all of eternity. n.nU
  6. Ulithium_Dragon

/Commands

So I've got 100% now, but I still have the same bug mentioned here: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/enemy-missing-i-think-its-summer-autumn.6987 I see that I can reset the Temple of Seasons to fix it, but I don't want Navida following me around for all eternity. I also see...
  7. Ulithium_Dragon

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Well yes, I just meant that it was not that clear that the area was a "no escape encounter". Unless you are at the maximum zoom level or immediately move to the west after exiting the portal you cannot see the iron bars rising to close off the western wall of the courtyard. But then that area...
  8. Ulithium_Dragon

I was unaware there were reset commands for the new Frontline-only dungeon, but at the same time it really doesn't matter since I've proved that the bug applies to any NPC under specific circumstances (and I'm 99.98% sure it would also apply to the guards in the first section of the dungeon)...
  9. Ulithium_Dragon

Using gold level charge on the Piercing Dash skill can bypass the guards blocking the doors in the Tai Ming Inner City (past), as well as the guard blocking the exit to the inner city. I would imagine this would also work in the first part of the 1000 years in the past section of Tai Ming...