Recent content by Wiger Kaan

1. W

[Gameplay] Phase shift ability not acquired after beating Phaseman

I dont know what happened but i tried the same thing last night and now it works again.. :/ Sorry for bothering you guys. Now it just works with pressing the a button, maybe yesterday my controller didnt register the input or something. Still thanks for helping and suggesting things !!
  2. W

I cant make phaseman respawn by walking out and in. At first i couldnt walk out so i teleported out. Then i couldnt respawn him. And i have tried every button on multiple phasepads. I will try again tomorrow and if it doenst work i will upload my game files! Thanks for the help guys.
  3. W

Damn i think i broke it. Cant walk out and redo the bossfight. Sucks. I guess i did some wierd trick that bugged the whole fight out. I have tried everything and nothing works xD. Guess ill make another char.
  4. W

Hmmm now you say yellow orb i dont remember that one spawning. I guess the cutsceneskip didnt trigger the oeb drop or something?
  5. W

Nope, i think i somehow managed to skip the cutscene because i was spamming start. And i have tried every button on the phase pads and they all didnt work. So i guess i was able to skip the vital cutscene amd therefore didnt get the phase ability :/
  6. W

I beat phaseman, skipped the cutscenes and dialogue after that i didnt gain the phase shift ability. I did get the loot though. Link to screenshot showing i got the loot but not the phase shift ability and that there is nothing to pick up left...