Recent content by William Langdon

1. William Langdon

Game Percentage?

Have you gotten S-Rank on both Arena fights? That might be it.
  2. William Langdon

Best 2-H Weapon?

I've been running the Smashlight for a while and I realized how that item is related to the Haunted Forest which is such a low area for me. I was wondering if I could get a 2-H elsewhere that's better? Or is Smashlight currently the best in-game?
  3. William Langdon

Build Paths?

I was wondering if anyone has a certain build path they love going. I personally love going Two-Handed Tank, getting really tanky armor and going all defensive perks in my talents.
  4. William Langdon

Hard Mode = Better Drop Rates?

I was wondering if I farmed things on Hard Mode would the drop rate for Cards go up? Same goes for items as well!
  5. William Langdon

Game Percentage?

Ahhh. I'm only 80%, but I still have only a few cards to go and just Red Slime Arena needs an S-Rank. That's cool though how it works based off of current content.
  6. William Langdon

9 cards left /sigh

9 cards left /sigh
  7. William Langdon

Game Percentage?

I was wondering with the new update, would completing all the new content, and having every card, and learning every crafting recipe, doing all side quests, and getting all achieves / treasure maps done, would it count you as 100% completed, or would it give you an estimate on how far you are...