Recent content by Xetro

1. Xetro

[Visual][Gameplay] Mt Bloom Out of Bounds Major!

Let me give you a little backstory. Me and my friend were going through one of the warping puzzles in mount bloom and I had finished and was waiting for them to complete it. Right as they were nearing the exit the game transitioned into the next room, me going as normal but her was mid warp...
  2. Xetro

[Visual] Season Temple Wall Glitch

As I am currently having trouble uploading images I will explain what room I am talking about. When you enter the temple of seasons you want to go straight ahead into the main room and to the room on your left with the two winter and summer enemies. In this room on the raised part of the room...
  3. Xetro

[Gameplay] Character's Gone?

Hey, thanks for trying. I tried restoring the back-ups but unfortunately they didn't work. I'm far from being good with computers so I'm not sure if I followed the steps correctly. Also I'm not sure if I can post another quick frontline bug here or if I have to open a new post. I'll leave it...
  4. Xetro

Thanks for that, I tried what you said but saw no folder for the backups. I have no idea if it's because I have the version from steam or just my sheer stupidity, but I just can't find it. Thanks for trying though, I' going to try switching to the Frontline beta and starting a new character.
  5. Xetro

I Want a Group!

If you're wanting to play I'd be more than happy too. I've been playing it on and off for the past couple of days but I know what I'm doing. My steam name is either [Xetro] or [Mixmillions] (I have no idea which one it is. xD) Anyways, I'm 13 yet good at games. Add me if you're interested.
  6. Xetro

Last night, I checked my secrets of grindea. To my surprise, my character was gone. Just completely gone, as if he was deleted. I ignored it and made a new one as he was only lvl 14. After about 7 hours of gameplay I logged off for the night. The next day, poof, he's gone aswell. My sister's...
  7. Xetro

[Gameplay] World/Quest Progress Lost (Character remains)

I had previously saved at Santa fae to log off for the night. To my surprise, when I logged back in, I was back in startington with all my quests reset. All my items are still intact and levels too, just quests had reset. I haven't progressed any further as it could ensure further bugs having...